Chapter 5

I couldn't stop myself, I followed this mysterious boy out in to the hallway. I saw him walk in to the kitchen after Louis, I followed them both in to see what was going on.

Louis was stood by this boy who had bright blue eyes and blonde hair, he was also stunning. I had no idea where these boys had came from, I had never seen any of them before.

The three of them walked up behind this medium built boy who had very short brown hair and was talking to a girl who was small but pretty. Louis said something to blonde boy who then smiled and showed the most perfect set of teeth I had ever seen. 

He then proceeded to tap the unknown boy on the shoulder. He turned round and Louis pushed him and he fell backwards onto the side of the kitchen. I moved closer to here what Louis was saying.

"Talk to my girl again and I swear on my own life, that you won't be able to walk". 

The boy laughed in his face which caused the curly haired boy to grab hold of the unknown boys shirt. 

"Don't laugh at my friend like that you little twat. I'll beat you right here if you really want me to".

The boys face dropped and he replied "No, look lads I don't want any trouble tonight". 

I didn't know where Daisy was and I wasn't sure if I should tell her about this scenario anyway. I decided not to and just leave it, I walked away back in to the back room to see if I could find someone I knew.

"Oi, Liv!" I heard a familiar voice shout. 

It was Layla and she was extremely drunk and she stunk of smoke. 

"Where the hell have you been Liv? I couldn't find you anywhere!" She said slurring her words. I rolled my eyes, looks like I was looking after her tonight.

"I've been walking around, just y'know talking to people"

"You? Talking to people?! Oh my god!" She said in a pretend shocked tone. 

"Shut up" I said, giving her a nudge on the arm.

That's when I spotted Daisy again, but this time instead of arguing with Louis she was cuddled into him. I smiled and hoped she was okay. 

"What you smiling at?" Layla said. 

"Oh nothing, but I want to introduce you to someone!".

 I took hold of Layla's hand and walked her through the crowd of people towards Daisy.

"Daisy!" I called, she took her attention away from Louis looked over at me and smiled.

She turned back to Louis and nodded and he walked away over to a tall dark boy with stubble. By the looks of things he also caught Layla's attention because she couldn't get over to him fast enough. I watched her walk over and him laugh at something she said and then they sat down together. I shook my head in disbelief of how easy Layla could just go up and talk to strangers.

"Daisy, give me your number so we can stay in touch because I'm heading home soon" I said into her ear.

"Oh yeah, hold on!" She got her phone out of her bag and gave me the eleven digit number. 

I smiled as I saved it to my phone. I had actually made a new friend. 

"I'll have to go find Louis" She shouted over the music to me. I nodded and off she went. I decided to head back to the kitchen to get myself another drink. 

There was no drink left, I scanned the counter but all that was left was some drink with a condom wrapper in it and a half drunken one. I sighed and then I heard a deep slow hushed voice behind me.

"Here, have this one love"

 I jumped and turned round to see the curly haired, dimple boy smirking at me with his big green eyes. He was so much more beautiful up close.

"Thanks" I quietly said looking at the floor.

He moved my hair to behind my ear and lifted my face up.

"You've been stalking me today haven't you?" He said with a cheeky smile and laugh.

"No!" I exclaimed, really embarrassed. He laughed and grabbed both of my arms and leaned right into my ear and whispered 

"don't worry, you're not the first". 

I felt his hot breath on my neck and I could smell the liqueur on him, yet I didn't seem to mind. He moved back and winked at me which caused my knees to feel weak. 

"I'm Harry by the way and don't worry you'll see me again soon". 

He gave me a cheeky smile, his green emeralds glowing and with that he walked away leaving me absolutely speechless