Chapter 17

Harry's POV

As I walked into the back entrance of centre with Niall, I actually had a smile on my face.

"She's really getting to you, isn't she?" Niall said to me. I nodded with a smile. 

"She's something I've never came across before. She's just..different"

"That's how I felt about Sophie" Niall began. "She accepted me and everything I was involved in". 

Niall and Sophie and been together just over a year and were really happy. Sophie was lovely but we didn't see much of her. Niall liked to keep her away from the gang business as he didn't want her get caught up in it and hurt. 

Same with Louis and Daisy. But with me I ended up getting the most beautiful girl involved in the first few hours of knowing her. I felt guilty that I had done this too her. But in all honesty, I'm glad she had stuck around. 

As I sat down at my usual place, I carried on thinking about her. I don't usually let girls get the chance to get attached to me. I get what I want and they leave. I don't let them stick around. 

But with her, it was different. I felt as if I couldn't use her and I know for a fact she wouldn't let me. I guess I go for the easy girls who aren't a challenge. But in this case I really didn't know what I was letting myself in for. 

She was stubborn yet so beautiful. My heart drops when I see her cry. I hate it. I've known this girl for only two week and she's starting to have an effect on me. This was something I had never experienced before and it was a lot more scary than being on the streets.

I wanted to be with her all the time, when I wasn't I ached to touch her. I just wanted her in my arms, I wanted to hold her close to me. To hear her say my name and for all the other boys out there to know they couldn't have her. Because she's what I wanted. When I want something I get it. 

But this was a bit more complicated, I knew I was going to have to put a lot more effort in getting Olivia as she was so different from the rest of the girls I've been with.

I felt the need to protect her constantly, I couldn't let her get hurt again. I felt to guilty for letting it happen the first time. Also angry with myself that I had left her alone and just walked away. I knew she needed me now. As much as I needed her. I felt idiotic knowing I hadn't known her for very long but I felt as if I had known her for years.

Olivia's POV

"Olivia, you must pay attention in class!" Screamed Mr Baldin. I jumped. 

"Sorry Sir" I said quietly.

 To be fair, I didn't care about what Jesus did for the Jew's. I just wanted to get out of there fast. I just wanted to see Harry. 

I knew I was getting attached, but now its bad. I can't go a day without thinking about his curls or his smile, or the fact when he gets annoyed his nose twitches. Every little thing about him made me happy. He was perfect. 

"So I heard you're all loved up then Liv?!" Layla exclaimed. 

"Not exactly" I said to her. Her face dropped.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I'm not technically with Harry, he's just looking out for me. I doubt there's anything there. He just wants one thing. Its nothing" I said to her, trying to convince myself this also.

"Liv, this is different. Even you know that! I've never seen you this way with someone. They way he looked at you at Daisy's and the way your face lights up when you get a text from him, its more than just nothing".

 I knew she was right, I did have a little something for him, but yet I still didn't want to get caught up in all of his problems.

"How do you cope? I mean with Zayn doing what he's doing?"  

Layla sighed. 

"Well, I just don't talk about it with him, I've asked I'm not get me involved". I sighed and looked at the school canteen floor.

"What happens if you're already involved?" I said to her with a worried look on my face. 

She took hold of my hand and hugged me. Even my best friend didn't know what to say and that was a first.