Chapter Fifty Three

Darshay

After ten hours of hard labor, my baby was finally here. My little strong soldier was finally in my arms. At ten twenty five at night, Aiden Darius Perez was born. Weighing almost seven pounds, he was the most beautiful thing I ever laid my eyes on.

"I'm so proud of you, baby." Jacob whispered in my ear, before kissing my forehead.

"Look what we created," I cooed. "He's so beautiful."

At that moment, Aiden opened his eyes and quickly smiled at both me and Jacob. I smiled back. "Mommy and daddy loves you so much. Don't you ever forget that."

"Make way, make way for Aunty Bri!" Brielle walked in, with Chresanto right behind her.

"Oh geez not these two." I laughed.

"He's so precious!" She exclaimed, sitting down with him in the chair next to my bed. "Aiden Darius Perez, right?"

"Yes." I said, laying back.

"Ain't nobody got time to be calling you Aiden. I'm going to call you baby A."

"Baby A," I grinned. "How was the flight the other day?"

"Long," She yawned. "I'm so mad that I didn't get to be here when you were in labor. I want to see you go threw all that pain."

"You bitch!" I laughed.

"By the way, when Chres and I were walking to the elevator your mother and my mother were arguing over whose getting the baby this weekend."

"What the hell? I'm getting my baby for the weekend they're bogus."

Brielle laughed. "Yo' mama talking ' bout some, the baby loves my collard greens so I'm keeping him first!"

I busted out laughing. "They are a hot mess that I refuse to deal with. How long you staying?"

"I told all of my professors in advance that I would be gone some time around this week, so I'm not going back until next week."

"Yay! I get my two best friends for a week! November doesn't have to go back until next week either."

"Where that hoe at."

"Who knows where here and Tre went. Once she seen this pussy pop for Aidens bit head she ran out of here screaming. Weak ass."

"I'm dead."

"What about the rest of the gang?"

"They all came and I had to kick they ghetto asses out! They always acting like some fools! And Aiden was smiling at them like it was funny. They irritating."

She shook my head. "Aunty Bri is here to the rescue, baby A. You don't have to worry about all your crazy aunts and uncles anymore."

"You're crazy too."

"Girl bye, I'm the calmest."

"You lie so much." Chresanto muttered.

"I don't remember anyone inviting you into this conversation." She rolled her eyes.

"Oh Lord, what's wrong with y'all now?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"She so damn irritating."

"He so damn irritating."

I laughed. "Y'all are both so petty. It's so funny to me."

"No, Brielle is the petty one. I just be chillin'. Ain't that right, Aiden."

"Get away from my nephew he don't like you."

"Once he grows up and realizes how mean you are to his Uncle Chres then he won't like you."