Chapter Thirty Nine

Brielle

I woke up on Chresanto's chest with my arms wrapped around his waist. I quietly tried getting out of bed but of course Chresanto started shifting around and stuff.

"Where are you going?" He mumbled pulling my body closer.

"Can I use the bathroom or nah?" I asked, smirking.

"Hurry up."

I rolled my eyes and limped to the bathroom. My whole body was sore as hell, but I couldn't complain. Yesterday was a night that I would remember for life. It's kind of weird that I'm not a virgin anymore because I've always kept my body to myself but I'm glad I gave it away to some one very special to me.

I quickly washed my face and brushed my teeth before going back into my bed. I was still tired but I couldn't go to sleep. I just played with Chresanto's hair while he laid on my bare chest peacefully sleeping. It was a little after ten so it was still early.

Soon enough Chresanto woke up and kissed me on the cheek. "Good morning, bae."

"Good morning, stinky breath." I laughed, mushing his head.

"You always want to start some shit." He mumbled, walking into the bathroom with his bag.

I laughed and ran down the staircase. I was hungry as hell and I knew a Chresanto was going to be hungry too so I was going to whip up breakfast. I cooked eggs, bacon, sausage, and skillet toast for us. Something quit simple.

Once I was done I heard Chresanto coming down the stairs. This nigga was heavy footed as hell. Sounding like big foot and shit.

I reached over to kiss him but this nigga rejected me!

"Oh hell nah, don't try to kiss me now you said my breath stinks." He said, grabbing his plate and sitting down at the island.

I grabbed his face and pecked his lips. "It did but now it smells like peppermint."

"Get away from me, creep."

"I love you too, boyfriend!" I giggled.

"So how was last night?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

I laughed. "It was more that I expected it. It was great."

"Aha, I know I know."

"Cocky ass." I retorted.

"I'm not being cocky I just know my dick is that good."

"No it's not."

"So that's why you're limping, right."

I blushed. "I hate you."

"I love you too."

"What are you doing today?"

"Well I wanted to take Lani, Keke, and Christy to the water park since they've been begging me to go for the past week. Do you wanna come?"

"Sure. Why not it sounds like fun."

"Alright, well ima head home and take a shower. I'll call you when I'm on my way."

"Alright," I said, giving him a kiss. "I'll see you later."

"Bye baby."

I screamed in excitement and ran up the staircase call Darshay and November. I had to let they asses know what happened.

"Hello?" Darshay asked with a attitude.

"Let me guess, you're just waking up?"

"Yes, hussy. What do you want?"