Chapter Forty

Chresanto

Well, today was the day that Brielle was leaving. I was sad as fuck but I knew we were both dedicated to this relationship so a few months wasn't bad. Plus, I had to finish my last year in college too so hopefully that would take up some time from me thinking about her.

"Brielle, c'mon before you're late!" Jacob yelled, playing with the set of keys in his hand.

He was lowkey depressed too. Shit, we all were Brielle was basically the life of the party.

"I'm right here." She said, dragging her bags down the stairs.

I helped her with both of her bags and placed them in the car. We both sat in the backseat while Darshay and Jacob sat in the front. Darshay's dramatic ass was already crying and shit and Brielle ain't even leave yet.

Brielle kept kissing my neck and shit making me all horny. Ever since we had sex that one night, we've been like two dogs in heat. Every second we got alone time with each other it was on and poppin'.

"Damn, last night wasn't enough, huh?" I asked, wiggling my eyebrows.

She laughed. "It's just that I'm going to miss your ass so much."

"I'll miss you too. I don't think I could even go until thanksgiving without you."

Before I even realized it, Brielle's plane was called.

She hugged me tightly and started crying. "I'm gonna miss you, baby."

"I'm gonna miss you more. Stop crying, okay? You know I hate seeing you cry."

"I'm sorry, it's just that I don't now what I'm going to do without you for so long."

"We'll FaceTime everyday I promise, baby girl."

"Yeah," She said, wiping her tears. "I gotta make sure you ain't got no other hoes while I'm gone."

I chuckled. "It's only you, babe. I love you and only you."

Flight to JFK New York now boarding, Flight to JFK New York now boarding.

"Get going before you miss your flight, baby."

She kissed me one last time. "I love you, Chresanto."

"I love you too, Brielle."

She quickly said her goodbyes to Jacob and Darshay before running off onto the airplane. I sighed and stuffed my hands into my pants pocket.

My baby was now gone.

Once I got home, Lani and Keke was out with my mom and Christy was no where to be found. So it was just me, myself, and my thoughts.

Brielle

After a long, tiring eight hours I was finally in New York. I smiled once I realized that I missed the noisy subway trains and busy streets.

"Brielle!" Kenya yelled eating some fries.

I laughed. This bitch is always eating something. "Kenya! I missed you!"

"I missed you too, little one. Happy to be back in New York?"

"Of course! I'm happy to be finishing off my last year strong."

"Mhmm, where's that sexy brother of yours?"

"Girl bye, Jacob is about to have a baby."

"Really?" She asked. "Well damn, that was hella quick."

"Yeah, but him and his girl will forever be in love so don't take it to the heart."

"It's okay, I need me a football player anyways."

I chuckled. "You find yourself one, okay?"

"So how are you and my boy Chresanto?"

Kenya bringing up his name made me feel some type of way. "We're good. I just miss him a lot."

"Don't worry, Hun. By time you know it you guys will be back together."

"Yeah, I know." I said, pulling out my phone. I sent him a quick text telling him that I made it here and that I loved him.

"Well, Dre is throwing a party tonight. Wanna go?"

"No, I need to unpack my clothes and stuff and get ready for school."

"Girl it's the weekend school don't start until Monday. C'mon, please come!"

"I'll ask Chresanto first if it's okay with him."

"Yeah, okay you do that. "