Prologue

It was the summer of 2016, almost three years since Brielle has last had any ties with Chresanto August. Of course he tried calling her and sending her text messages but being the stubborn girl that she is, Brielle didn't dare answer any calls or respond to any messages because it was already hard enough for her to get over Chresanto.

After a few months, Chresanto stopped the calling and the constant text messaging. Brielle was grateful that he decided to stop trying to make contact with her.

Now that Brielle is coming back home for the summer, do you think that Chresanto and Brielle will catch feelings in the mist of things? Or will some old and new characters try to ruin another sparking relationship?

Remember the perfect couple, Jacob and Darshay? They both couldn't be any happier together. They both are residing in California at home for college for the fact that they don't want long distance to tear them apart. Of course, both Jacob and Darshay were happy with their decision because the love that they shared together; was real.

But, could a few terrible, hidden secrets that Darshay has break their relationship apart?

For November and Daniel, they're officially broken up. The whole long distance relationship wasn't quit working for either one of them. They both had a lot of love for one another but it just wasn't working. With both of them coming home for summer break will they decide the rekindle their relationship or no?

Carina and Craig...tsk tsk tsk. Carina is still living in California finishing up her junior year in high school while Craig is down in Florida living the dream. Their relationship kind of fell off the tracks over the years because Craig was never up to visit her back home in California. This is the first time that Craig decides that he would stay the whole summer with Carina in California.

Carina is almost certain that he met another girl down in Florida. He use to call her and text her every second of everyday but if Carina didn't call or text him first she wouldn't hear from him for weeks. Will trust issues ruin Carina and Craig's relationship?

Ray is doing pretty well for himself. Him and his Fiancée (yes I said fiancée!) Lola, are both living together in their two story house that was a gift from Ray's dad since he was never there for him like he should have.

Ray is pretty happy with how is life is turning out. He graduated early with his Bachelors degree in Criminal Justice and is now working on his Masters degree, his fiancée, Lola is 6 months pregnant with there baby girl. His life seems so easy, right?