Chapter Fourteen

Brielle

As much as I hate to say this, I like Chresanto. Thinking about him makes my skin crawl and my stomach cringe. I felt, horrible. I knew Chresanto liked me but I swore to myself that I would never catch feelings for him again to spare my own heart.

Right now, I'm twenty years old and my heart still hurts from how Chresanto did me. Yes, this was many years ago but I'm sure if anyone has caused you a broken heart you would still feel how I felt; pain.

I'm with Christopher now and he's my priority. I know we don't sound to happy together but he does in fact make me happy. I may like Chresanto but, I'm in love with Christopher.

"Hey, baby!" I exclaimed, wrapping my arms and legs around Christopher's body. "I missed you!"

"I missed you more, my Queen. Now get your big ass off of me!"

I giggled. "C'mon, let's go up to my room. No one is here but us."

"Sounding a little freaky there."

I playfully rolled my eyes. "Shut up, Christopher."

"I love you too, Brielle."

"I love you more, my honey bunches of oats! I said, sitting down on my bed.

"So what's up?"

"I'm thinking about throwing a little party here. Should I?"

"For what?"

"Everyone is having a little drama in their lives and plus any of us barely hang out anymore."

"Well, that is true. When are you planning this?"

"I want to have it by the end of June."

"That's in a couple of weeks, babe."

"I know, that's why I need your help! We have to clean the pool, make the guest list, create invitations, write down games and all that fun stuff! I want this to be very formal."

"So who are we inviting?" He asked. "I'll write the names down."

"November, Darshay, Daniel, Lola, Chresanto-"

"You're inviting Chresanto?"

"Yeah," I replied. "Why?"

"I don't think that's a good idea from what you've been telling me about that nigga."

"It's not a big deal, Christopher. I have everything under control. Believe me."

He rolled his eyes. "Whatever."

"Why do you always have to do this?"

"Do what, Brielle?"

"Argue with me about everything! Haven't you noticed how much we've been arguing lately? We were never like this!"

"It's not all my fault. You argue about everything too. I'm just saying so he won't be all up on my girl."

"You don't have to get a fucking attitude about it. I'm yours and yours only. I don't want anyone else but you. You don't have to worry."

He sighed. "I guess so. I just don't feel comfortable with you around him."

"Nothing will happen, Christopher. I got this."

"You sure?" He asked.

"I'm positive," I said, pecking his lips. "I don't want anyone but you."

"Good, because you're mine."

"And you're mine."

"I love you, Brielle. As much as I might not show it I really love you and I hope you know it." Christopher said, looking into my eyes.

I smiled. "I love you too, Christopher. Don't you forget that."

Darshay

I sat on my bed sitting Indian style while I waited for Jacob to settle himself. He sat down on the beanbag chair in the corner of my room staring at me.

"What?" I asked, tilting my head to the side.

Jacob continued to stare at me. "I'm sorry, for everything."

I shrugged. "Apology accepted. Forgiving and forgetting."

"So, how did the appointment go?"

I smiled. "It went so well, I have some pictures if you want."

"May I?"

I reached into my purse and pulled out the sonogram pictures. "Here you go."

Jacob smiled a little. "Tell me about the appointment."

"It went well," I said. "Nothing too much happened. I am two months pregnant though."

"Wow."

"Mhm." I muttered.

"Darshay, I want to be in our child's life."

"Oh, so now it's are?" I questioned. "Because when I was over your house our child was my little problem."

"I regret every moment of that, Darshay. I really do. I don't know what I was doing."

"I'm not going to stop you from being in his or hers' life. You helped create this child too, right? Either way, I'm keeping this child, wether you're here or not."

"And I'm going to be here, babe. I promise. Not just for the baby but for you too."

I smiled. "Thank you, Jacob."

"For what?"

"For manning up and taking care of your responsibilities."

"No need to thank me, I just needed to get my head straight. I was shocked at first but now I'm happy to be starting a family with the girl that I'm in love with."