Chapter Six

Brielle

The door bell rung after I pressed the little button many times. I rested my hands on my hips and waited in the humid air for someone to answer.

"What happened to your eye?" I question Jamie.

She had opened the front door and the first thing I had noticed was the dark coloring around her left eye.

"Why would you care?" She scoffed, giving me major attitude.

"Someone done pissed in your Apple Jack's this morning," I giggled. "Why you always being so rude? I don't want Chresanto anymore so you can cut it out. Are you jeaous or something?" 

"Jealous of what? I have everything that you got."

I rolled my eyes. "Are you mad because Chresanto doesn't want your dusty ass? You supposedly have everything that I got except for your man because he still wants me!"

"You're pathetic! I'm the one with the child so tell me who got him?"

"Girl, bye. You were a hit and quit stop acting like he really loved your ass because it's obvious that he doesn't. I don't even know why he decided to have a child with you. I guess the only thing you know how to do well is make a pretty child."

"Rude ass hoe." I muttered before walking inside. I ran up the stairs and knocked on Christy's door. After a couple of seconds, I held onto the knob and opened the door.

"Hey, Brielle." Christy said, sitting at mirror blow drying her hair.

"I'm surprised you're awake right now." I stated, sitting down on her bed.

"I'm getting ready for a date," She said. "That's the only reason why I'm awake."

"My little Christy is going on a date with someone?" I questioned, clapping my hands in excitement.

"Yep." She said, blushing hard.

"Is he your boyfriend?" I asked.

"Something like that."

I smiled. "Aw, I'm so excited for you! Where are you guys going?"

"He's taking me to the amusement park in San Diego."

"Oh that's nice."

"Yeah," She chuckled. "Mind doing my hair?"

"You don't have to ask me twice." I said, standing up.

I grabbed some heat protectant, a curling wand, and a headband. I placed her hair into a high bun and took a small part from it and sprayed it with some protectant. I then wrapped her hair around the wand and waiting a few seconds before letting go. I repeated these steps until she had a head full of curls.

I grabbed her makeup bin and searched through it scanning all the products that she had. I grabbed BB-Cream and applied a light layer of it to her face with a face brush. I then used about a pea size amount of concealer on the little blemishes that she had. I took a kabuki brush and powered her face. I then fixed up her eyebrows a little and winged her upper eye with a eyeliner pen. I lastly applied a sparkly pink lip gloss to her lips.

"Tada!" I exclaimed, letting her see how she looked.

"Oh my God." She said, touching her curls.

"Do you like it?" I asked.

"More like love! Dejuan is going to love my hair! Thank you, Brielle!"

"You're welcome."

I checked the time on my phone. It was almost time for me to meet up with Christopher. "I'll catch up with you later, Christy. I have to be somewhere."