Chapter Forty Five

Chresanto

Later on that night, the guys asked me if I wanted to go out to the club with them. Of course I agreed too. I haven't been to the club in a minute and I'm ready to turn up.

"Hello?" I answered my phone, brushing my curls out a little.

"What's good, Chres. We outside." Craig said.

"Ard, I'm coming now."

I finished brushing my hair and slipped on my Air Force Ones. I made sure Lani was tucked in the bed before leaving.

"I'm out." I told Christy.

"Alright, have fun."

I slipped outside and hopped in the car with Craig, Ray, Daniel, and Tre. He started hanging out with us more and more since him and November are like that now. He's a pretty cool ass dude though. Jacob wasn't with us since he was going to Mexico for the weekend.

"What's good, y'all?" I asked, daping everyone.

"Shit, nothin," Ray said, smoking a blunt. "Wanna hit?"

"Hell yeah, man. Haven't had one of these in the longest." I said, taking a few puffs.

I started coughing from the burning sensation in my nose. Damn it's been a while.

"Boy if you don't getcho'!!!!" Ray yelled, causing everyone to laugh.

"Shut up, nigga. Ain't everybody like you got time to smoke all damn day and shit."

"Don't get put out, Chresanto. You better be glad Jacob isn't here to flame yo' ass up."

"Jacob ain't gonna do shit. He probably talking shit from Mexico." I retorted.

Everyone laughed before going into conversations with one another. I was texting Brielle since this is the only free time she really has. I'm glad she's coming in a few days. I get to spend two full weeks with my big baby.

"Nigga, why you always texting Brielle. We trying to have a boys night out. Put that shit away." Ray said grabbing my phone.

"Give me my shit back!" I yelled, reaching for it.

"No, I'll give it to you when we're leaving the club. We gonna have fun tonight while we can. Now get y'all black asses out the car."

"Hey, I'm Dominican!" Tre yelled.

"Nigga ion give a fuck!" Ray yelled back.

Daniel dapped up one of the bouncers who I guess he knew because he let us slip right in. It was hot as hell and smelled like fifty cans of bounce the ass but I didn't care because I was gonna have fun tonight. It's been a minute since I've had some drinks in my system anyways.

"Shit, I just might find me a baddie tonight." Craig said, eyeing some of them females.

"And Carina gonna whop you ass," Daniel said. "We're all taken men."

"So? Whatever the hell happens in the club stays in this club, right?" Ray said, pulling out his wallet.

"Yeah, whatever. Don't come running to us when Lola ready to leave yo' ass."

"I ain't that damn crazy. I'm just saying, have a little fun get a lap dance or two, dance with somebody. Don't be punks."

I nodded my head. "That sounds better. Whose tryna take some shots?"

"Order up five." Daniel spoke.

I walked through the crowd and to the bar being grabbed by all these thirsty ass women. I ain't know any of 'em and most of the were ugly so I just kept it moving.