Chapter Fifteen

Brielle

Chresanto and I sat in the living room of his house with Christy and Keke right besides us. We were watching the movie Takers - one of my favorite movies because of Chris Brown's sexy ass.

"Chresanto, stop pulling the covers off of me!" I yelled at him, swaying him with my hand.

He smirked. "Be glad that I'm sharing my cover with you."

"Don't get smart with me."

"Or what?"

"Can both of you shut the hell up I'm trying to watch this movie!" Christy screamed, throwing pillows at both of our heads.

I giggled and pulled more of the light brown blanket over my body. As humid as it was outside Chresanto's mom keeps the air conditioner on high. If anyone dares to cut it off, it's their ass.

The movie ended about a hour later. Chresanto and I drove down to Party City to pick up some stuff for my party.

I reached for the plastic cups on the top shelf but I couldn't grab it. "Chresanto, can you grab these cups for me, please?"

"Say please, my future husband." He said, laughing his way down the aisle.

I rolled my eyes. "Chresanto, stop playing! Just get the damn cups."

"Whoa there, little lady," He replied, grabbing the cups. "Is someone on there period or nah?"

"You know what I'm going to fuck you up!" I growled, hitting his arm.

He gently but hardly smack my arm back then ran down the aisle. I dropped the cups and ran after him in my tan sandals.

"Chresanto, get your ass over here!" I turned into the aisle that Chresanto ran into too. Once I turned, silly string started spraying all over me.

"Chresanto!" I yelled, laughing. I pulled stilly string from my hair, my shirt and even my bra.

Chresanto laughed while he still sprayed me with the silly string. I grabbed a bottle from one of the shelves and started spraying him back. We soon were having a silly string war in the aisles. I don't think no one heard us because their were barely any customers and we were all the way in the back.

Ten cans and twenty minutes later, Chresanto and I decided too stop.

I laughed, almost out of breath. "Chresanto we didn't even get what we came to buy!"

"I know," He spoke, laughing his ass off. "At least we had fun."

"So, whose going to pay for all this silly string?" I asked, cocking my head to the side.

"Girl you better hurry up and c'mon before some one catches up!" Chresanto grabbed my hand and we both ran out of that aisle laughing away.

"Chresanto, this was such a bad idea but I had so much fun!"

"I'm glad you had fun, Brielle. Isn't that the least I can do?"

I shrugged. "Let's go get the stuff that I was actually looking for."

"What are we getting again?" He asked.

"I need cups, some tablecloths, plastic silverware, party games, bowls, and some party favors."

"Well we know where you dropped the cups off at."

I laughed. "C'mon, Chresanto. We need to hurry up. Me and the girls are suppose to be meeting up in a hour."

"Don't y'all always meet up?" He questioned, grabbing a few boxes of spoons, knifes and forks.

We both grabbed packs of cups. "Not really, I haven't seen my girls in weeks. We don't really hang out like that."