Chapter Seven

Brielle

I threw my keys on the dinning room table and ran up the staircase. Cwhristopher couldn't have picked a better day to make me want to pounce on his ass! I swear he makes me so angry! I really question why I'm in a relationship with him sometimes.

"Brielle, is that you?"

"Yes, Jacob!" I loudly said, since he claims he has bad hearing.

My door opened and Jacob walked inside closing it behind him. I gave him a questioning look as he sat down at the end of my bed.

"So how has being back home so far?" Jacob asked.

"I realized that I missed you guys a lot." I replied, chuckling. It was true though. I missed my brother and my friends.

"That's good, maybe you'll decide to come back and live here in California after school."

"That's not even a question! I defiantly can not stay in New York for the rest of my life. You'd think that California is crowded but New York is something else."

He chuckled. "I heard," Jacob took out his phone and scrolled through something. I couldn't really see since he was somewhat far away from me. "But I came in here to ask you something if you don't mind."

"Not at all." I said, sitting up.

"How do you feel about Chresanto?"

"What do you mean by how do you feel about him?"

"Do you feel anything when you're around him?"

I sighed. "Not really. I'm only around him briefly when I do actually see him."

He nodded his head. "How are you and Christopher?"

"Perfect." I lied. I even smiled to make it seem like I was telling the truth.

Jacob shook his head. "You're my twin. I can read you like the back of my hand stop lying to me."

My smile fell. "What do you mean?"

"I know you and Christopher aren't on good terms. I've seen the way you've came in here the last few nights, Brielle and I know you're not happy."

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"Because you had the same look on your face from when Chresanto broke up with you and I know you weren't happy then."

I nodded. "You're right I guess...."

"Come here, I want to show you something."

I climbed to the bottom of the bed and placed my head onto of Jacob's shoulder.

"Start reading here." He said, pointing at one of the messages.

'Damn man. I love your sister a lot but I'm more than sure that she doesn't like me.' -Chresanto

'How are you sure bro? I mean she still might have sumthin there for you." -Jacob

'I doubt it. I don't think she will ever get over how I treated her in high school. Smh I wish she would tho so I can show her how better of a person that I am now.' -Chresanto

"Chresanto said that?" I asked.

"The contact name does say Chresanto." He said, smirking.

"It's just hard to believe that he said that." I mumbled.

"Why is that so hard to believe."

"After everything I've said to him and how rude I've been he still likes me? Wow."