You meet him

%Edited 7/25/17%
Author's Note: Looking back on this, this chapter sucked.

Rigby

You were on your way to see your brother Mordecai at the park you thought will your in town to visit him not seeing him in 3 years you don't even know what he looks like so when you get to the park you walk around seeing kids playing and the normal park workers working the you saw a guy that looked like a gumball machine he looked like he boss so you thought he would know where your brother was so you walked up to him "Excuse me, sir." you said to him "Yes Miss." he said turning to you "Do you know where Mordecai is?" you asked then he suddenly he looked pissed "What did Mordecai do?" he asked you looked at him confused "What do you mean? I'm looking for Mordecai because he's my brother." you said then he looked back to normal (Not Pissed) "Oh well then I think he's working the snack bar you should look there." he said "Thank you sir." you said walking away to where the snack bar was on your way there you saw a ghost with a high five hand on his head with a green guy you quickly walked away then you saw two guys raiding the snack bar one looked like Mordecai the other a raccoon so you decided to walk over and see "Um Mordecai?" you asked "Mmm." he mumbled not looking up "Hey pretty lady I'm Rigby and you are." the raccoon asked "(Y/n)." you said blushing lightly then Mordecai turned around to see who Rigby was talking to "(Y/N)?!?!" he asked he jumped over the counter and hugged you making Rigby look pissed "You know her." Rigby asked a little mad "Well duh I know my own sister." Mordecai said you smiled at Rigby and he blushed a little then you smiled at your brother "He doesn't remember me does he" you asked "Wait what wait....." Rigby said "Oh I remember you left for college now you look way different." you smiled then bopped him on the head leaving him blushing a little and Mordecai glaring at him.

Mordecai

You were very happy you got a vacation from school so you were going to see your brother Skips and see if he still looked the same and also to see Benson yeah your friend before you left for school... When you get to the park you see them talking at the stairs of the house "Skips! Benson!" you screamed happy to see them "(Y/n)?!" they both said shocked see you "What are you doing here." Benson asked "Well you see I'm sorta on vacation and sorta not." you said smiling "Ok what'd you do this time." skips asked they were both looking at along with A blue dude (No not the cookie monster JK LOL) and a raccoon "Well you see this jerk was making fun of me and my friend then he tried to hit me and I throw him out a window after beating him up." you said in one breath (Geez) "Wow" the blue dude said you turned to face him smiling "Hi I'm (Y/n)." you said "I'm Mordecai and this Rigby" Mordecai said you smiled at both of them before a football came at you, but you caught it shocking Skips, Benson, Rigby and Mordecai. "Hey can we have our football back." a little boy asked "Yea here." you gave him back the ball and you, Rigby, and Mordecai had this look of fun on your faces then you all say at once "Coffee" then run to the cart to get coffee hearing Benson yelling for them to get back to work. "How do you know Benson and Skips" Rigby asked "Well Skips is my brother, and Benson was my friend before I left." once you get there Mordecai opens the door for you and the nonce you guys get s table a annoying looking red head walks over glaring at you but smiling at them. "What can I get you guys." she asked with a forced smile "The regular." you all said at the same time when she walks away you smile at them (Again) then you see Mordecai blush and Rigby smirk .

Benson

You were on your way to the park to clear your head out of things trying not to get in the way of the park workers you just walk a path around the woods than walking to see a field with a guy yelling at a blue dude and a raccoon you decide to turn and walk away before they saw you then you made it out the other side of the woods then you almost got hit with a soccer ball good thing you dodge it you turned your head to see two surprised guys "MORDECAI RIGBY YOU ALMOST HIT HER" a dude in pink yelled then he ran over to you "Are you ok miss?' he asked you smiled and nodded "Are you sure." he asked again "Yes I'm ok sir." you said smiled at him. he was thinking 'She has a cute smile.' you waved your hand in front of his "Oh, sorry I was thinking" he said blushing and looking away "Anyway let me show you around." he said taking your hand and walk off towards a lake (AWW) then as you least expect it you see your brother Rigby at first you didn't know it was him so you decided to ignore him because he doesn't know you are back from work since you are a photographer for models and celebrity. Then he just had to run up to you and look at you than hug you "Really Rigby." you said bored and annoyed "RIGBY let her go" Benson said try not to scream at him "Why?" he asked then saw the anger in Benson's eyes (And face) "It's fine Benson he's my brother" you said then the look of shock came on Benson's face "Yep" you said grabbing Benson's hand and running away from your brother.

Skips

You were a new worker at the park well Benson had to give the job to you, you are his sister (Just not pink). So you were running a little late due to Mordecai and Rigby wanting to get coffee before they went to the park and you decided to join them . Then your phone rang it was Benson "Don't answer it." Rigby said looking at your phone "I wonder why she isn't answering" Benson said to some guy with white hair "I don't know Benson she probably just diched work." he said then he saw you, Rigby, and Mordecai "Crap" you all said at the same time then you looked at them and smirked "RUN" you screamed and headed for the front door avoiding being colt by your brother and the white haired guy but for Rigby and Mordecai weren't so lucky when you turned they were caught by your brother and the white haired guy "Really guys I can avoid them and you got colt wow weak" you said laughing a little "Get back here (Y/n)" Benson said glaring at you "You have to catch me first" you said running back in to the shop grabbing Mordecai and Rigby and running out "Really (Y/n) there right be hind us" Mordecai said you just smirked and ran faster "Come on can't you run faster than that." you said "Can't believe we got saved by a girl" Rigby said "Shut up and run" you said you looked over your shoulder see then not there and running into the white haired guy "Well you catch up fast" you said smirking "Catched yeah" he said smiling a bit "Not for long" you said about to run but he grabbed you by your arm "Nope I'm not chasing you again" he said you just giggled "So where are you taking be dude" you said "Well you can call me Skips and I'm taking you back to the park we have to work to day" he said "Race yeah" you said smiling up at him "Okay ready set ... GO" he said running a head or so he thought but you were riding on his shoulders because you did a back flip to his shoulders "Hey" you said putting your hands infront of his eyes "Really (Y/n) your all games" he said but you jumped off and started running a head "Catch me if you can" you said running to the park with him following close behind

+at the park Benson P.O.V+
Where is she and Skips I got Mordecai and Rigby "You to get to work start washing the cars." I said to Mordecai and Rigby then I saw (Y/n) running in to the park with Skips behind her they were laughing... Well at least there here now "SKIPS, (Y/N)! GET OVER HERE" I yelled "Yes Benson." (Y/n) asked "You to start with repairing/ rebuilding the porch then go check the lake and clean it ok." I said walking off but not before I heard "Race yeah" from (Y/n). Geez my sisters weird.