He sweet talks

(I didn't definitively understand the concept of sweet talking so I just did my best based on what I thought it was) 

### Requested By. JJ_loves_oatmeal ###

!!!! Request are still open !!!!
!!! As are character requests !!!

Rigby

You were reading some textbook stuff about art. You weren't really paying attention to the world outside your book. But you heard Rigby on the phone with one of his old friends. You didn't think anything of it until you heard him say Y/n? What about her? Then snapped you out of your reading. Then you heard Rigby said She's just so perfect. That made you stop and think 'wait what?'. You shook your head thinking 'really talking about me?'

Mordecai

Mordecai was a bit addicted to the thought of you today (get your mind out of there.. Sorry lol had to.). You were just glad you didn't have to deal with his gushing over you. But Thomas did. Benson wanted to put your design skills to the bushes in the park sense Lacey was busy today. You figured the worst you could do was kill the bush so why not? As you were trying to make a design on the bush you heard Thomas groan, then you heard Mordecai saying how cute, kind and awesome you were. Then Thomas saw you and ran to you screaming make him shut up. Well at least you end your day laughing.

Benson

You were very bored and since it snowed you couldn't really work at the park so it was closed until this snow settles. So as cheesy as it sounds you decided to play in the snow to cure your boredom while Benson made a phone call. The phone call was taking forever as it seems. Or maybe it was because you were cold now. So you went back in and heard Benson talking to someone on the phone then you heard. She's just so amazing. He was about to go on until the person on the phone hung up. Well maybe he was a tad bit excessive.

Skips

You were half a sleep on the couch at your apartment. It was a really long day, you hardly noticed that Skips was in the house even less that he was on the phone. Until you heard Skips say your name. You figured if he need you he could walk into the living room then you heard him say she's great, smart, beautiful, and so on. You decide to ignore it in favor of going to sleep. So that's exactly what you did.

Thomas

You were busy hiding some new information that has come to the surface, it was about you and your 'old career'. Well not really you, but your code name. As you were doing 'paperwork' to make it seem as tho 'Silvermoon' aka 'Silva James' (your assassin name and fake name) died in a very bad car accident. As you were doing your 'paperwork' you heard Thomas talking to someone. You didn't think much of it until you heard your name being said then you heard yea she's great. That's when you tuned out Thomas in favor of not laughing at anything he said next.