He stares until he kisses you

Requested by  KayNiRs

Rigby

You have been working with Rigby all day long at the snack bar. It wasn't terribly busy, but it was very boring not to mention rigby keep staring at you.
"Would you stop?" You asked looking at him
He didn't respond instead he walked over to you maintaining eye contact.
"What a-" You begin to say
He cut you off with a kiss then as quickly as it happened it was over and he was walking away leaving you dumbfounded.

Mordecai
You were trying to focus on cleaning the house, but Mordecai was making it hard with all the staring he was doing. It started to make you try and avoid being in the same room, which was hard because you both cleaning the house. After a little while longer you couldn't handle it. Mordecai stop with the staring it's weird. You said giving him a weird look
He just smiled and shook his head. He began walking over towards you, you stop doing what you were doing and looked at him confused until he kissed you. He departed and walked to a different room leaving you blushing.

Benson

You helping Benson do his paperwork. Well, it turned to you doing all if not most of the work, cuz Benson was so absorbed in staring at you. You were so focused in finishing the paperwork that you didn't notice Benson stare. You looked up to ask Benson a question only to be greeted with a kiss.

Skips
You didn't even notice that Skips was in the same room as you. You were so absorbed in finding out what was wrong with the TV that you didn't even feel his gaze on you. You didn't even hear his footsteps as he approached you. That was until you he turned your head towards him and kissed you. He left as quickly as he came. Leaving you wondering what the heck has gotten into him.

Thomas
You were trying not to explode. You have already told Thomas three times to stop staring. It was becoming creepy and way beyond weird. You couldn't run out of the room, you still had work to do other why's you would have ran out of that room.
"Wo-" You started to say
Thomas was quick to cut you off by a kiss the kiss lasted at least a minute and he left without another word or well star. Leaving you confused.

Chad
You were trying to work, well not your work in the cafe. The work you were doing was trying to finish some paperwork to do with the cafe. Chad was doing his best to annoy, at least that's what you thought. He's been staring at you for the past 10 minutes. You've told him many times to stop, but he hasn't stopped.
"For the last time C-" You said being stopped short
You were stopped short with a quick kiss before you even noticed how close Chad was. Chad walked off as quickly as he kissed you.
"Um, ok..?" You said to yourself highly confused

Jeremy
Jeremy has been following your everywhere with his eyes, like those creepy pictures. It started to creep you out, now it's really creepy. It was hard to keep from running from the room.
"Je-" You started to say
Before you could finish Jeremy had you pinned to the wall in a heated kiss which was ended way too soon in your opinion. :P   

(Requests are closed... Sorry I tried to wait longer just in case people had last minute request. I repeat Requests are closed)