You work together

%Edited 7/25/17%

Rigby

You were on your way to hang out with Rigby but once you got there you saw Rigby working with a sick Mordecai and he was having trouble to stand "Need help?" you asked "yes" he said trying to keep Mordecai up right "Ok you keep working on that and I get Mordecai to bed." you said grabbing Mordecai and helping him walk (more like hobble) to the house once you got back Rigby had finished raking leaves "Okay so what do we do first." you asked "Well we need to finish racking the rest of the leaves then check the lake to see if there is trash in it then we will need to change all the light blobs in the light thingies (I don't know what they're called)" he said "ok lets get started" you said then you started to help him rake up the rest of the leaves then check the lake and clean the boats then change the light blobs so you were changing a light blob when Rigby let go of the ladder then you fell but didn't hit the ground but got catched by Rigby "You can open your eyes now." he said but once you opened your eyes you saw his smirk "You know you can let me go now right or are you just going to stare at me?" you said smirking up at him "Oh um yeah" he said putting you down you then kissed his cheek and walked off out the park.

Mordecai

Mordecai had asked if you could help him with washing the rest of the carts seen as Rigby didn't want to help him and of course you said yes right now you were helping him get all the carts out then getting all the cleaning stuff for the carts once you started to wash the car you got an idea seen as he was in just his shorts and you in a belly shirt with shorts you grabbed the bucket filled with water and dumped it on him *Scream* "(Y/N)" he said and started to run after you "Catch me if you can." you said then you got a bucket dumped on your head "Got cha" he said smirking and holding your arm "OK let's finish this war." you said grabbing the hose and spray him with water "It's so on (Y/n)" he said chasing you he got the hose and started to spray you with water "OK, OK YOU WIN!" you screamed laughing he smirked and helped you up "Yep I win now whats my prize?" he asked with a big smirk on his face "This" you said kissing his cheek the spraying him with the hose again now it was your turn to smirk.

Benson (Sorry I couldn't think of anything for Benson)

You wanted to hang out with Benson so you were on your way to see if he could hang out but then right on time you had to dodge Mordecai and Rigby they saw you and grabbed you using you as a shield "PUT ME DOWN" you screamed glaring at them "Sorry we can't we down want to get yelled at by Benson." Rigby said that's when Benson came by "Put (Y/n) down and maybe I won't fire you." Benson said some how not yelling they put you down "Now get back to WORK." he said with a very mean glare "Ok so what are you doing here." Benson asked "Well other than being a shield I was going to ask if you wanted to hang out." you said "Well would you like to help me check and see if every thing is done for the day?" he asked "Sure," you said walking around with him.

Skips

Seen as you already work there you were waiting for Benson to a sign jobs to everyone "Okay Mordecai and Rigby rake the leaves then watch the snake bar Muscle Man and High Five Ghost wash the boats and check the lake Skips and (Y/n) paint and repair the shed, you do your jobs now go." Benson said "I'll get paint you get the tools. ok" you said after getting the paint you see the shed really needs a need roof so that's what you and skips were working on after that you guys were painting the shed you got a ladder so you can reach the top than well you slipped and fell getting caught by Skips in fear you latched your self to Skips "(Y/n) you going open your or just keep clinging to me?' Skips asked with a smirk and amusement in his voice "Shut up." you said blushing and jumping away from Skips y'all had finished the work for the day then when you were about to leave you kissed Skips on the cheek and said "Thanks for catching me." and you left before he could say anything.