He does something embarrassing/you find something embarrassing +another thing+

(Requested by @ShadowPrincessX)

Rigby
Rigby, well um how do I put this.. Did a lot of stupid stuff, you just haven't seen him do it. You were actually reading when you heard someone singing loudish and way off key. You decide to go and get to the bottom of it. Once you found the source of it you saw Rigby with a headset on listening to some music while singing.
"And you're the only one for me~" You sang before Rigby could
*Weird screaming sound* Rigby screamed You then started laughing
"Y-you weren't suppose to s-see that!" Rigby explained through a shutter
"I-I" That was all you could get out before you busted out laughing again
"Shut up." Rigby grumbled walking out of the room

Mordecai
You were going through some old things you and Mordecai put away. You were looking through your pictures. You came across a picture of Mordecai mixed in with yours. It was the picture of him and his instrument. It looked so funny, that you couldn't hold back the laugh. So you busted out laughing while walking to where Mordecai was to show him what you found.
"S-so M-Mordecai I-I c-can't b-believe." That's all you could get out before you started laughing again
"What?" Mordecai asked confused until he saw what was in your hand
"Where'd you get that?" Mordecai said jumping over the couch to grab it
"It was mixed in my pictures." You said once you got your laughter under control 

Benson  (I know that ain't there really last name)
You were setting up for dinner with Benson's parents. As you were setting up you heard Benson pacing back and forth in the living room.
"Benson? You okay?" You called to the living room
"if you mean mortally terrified then, yea I'm peachy." Benson said
You didn't respond you just continued doing what you were doing which was setting and finishing up dinner. You finished everything up right when there was a knock at the door, good timing or what? As Benson's mom and dad/ Mr. and Mrs. Gumball.
"Benson where's that girlfriend of yours, she didn't leave you, did she?" Mrs. Gumball asked slightly worried
"Of course I didn't Mrs. Gumball." You said walking into the living room area
"You're still so beautiful Y/n." Mr. Gumball said
"Thank You, Mr. Gumball." You said
With that everyone went to the kitchen to eat as you were eating Mrs. Gumball was telling you all about the embarrassing stuff Benson didn't when he was little. When they left you started to laugh, nearly falling because of how hard you were laughing.
"What? What's so funny?" Benson asked while you were laughing
"Your mom is the best." You said still laughing a bit
"What'd she do!?" Benson said already half knowing
"Did you really fall face first into the toilet?" You asked not able to keep it together any long.Benson blushed bright red and quickly walked away from your laughing figure. Complete and utterly embarrassed check.  

Thomas

You were at the park 'working' with Mordecai and Rigby. As you were 'working' Muscle Man walked over with something in his hand. He quickly gave it to you once he saw Thomas rushing around trying to find him. Hence why he gave you the picture. Once you really looked at the picture you started laughing at it. It was a picture of Thomas as a baby with a dipper on his head. It was cute, but hilarious. When Thomas saw you with the picture he understood what Muscle Man did.
"Please tell me he didn't just give you that picture." Thomas said
He didn't get a response just more laughter. With that he quickly walked off with a bright red face.

(So I had a plan for part 70 sense this is part 60. But as I'm thinking I don't want to do my plan yet so this book will continue to at least  80 or 85 parts maybe 90 so I can fit in all the details and things. So till we get there I want you guys to request anything you want. I only have one more request to finish)