You find his.. Sweet/Pleasure spot

Requested by Yuki_Tachibana_

Rigby
You and Rigby were in a very heated make-out session when you found his spot. You were trailing kisses down his jaw. When you got to his jawbone, you barely touched it and he let out a moan. This made you smirk thinking this was going to be fun.

Mordecai
You snuck on Mordecai when it happened. You hugged him from behind and kissed his neck softly not knowing it would set him off, well that was until you heard a soft moan escape from him.
"I think I found it." You said knowing what you did too him.

Benson
You were cuddling with Benson on the rare day off you got. As you were cuddling you felt yourself start to drift off. Before you were asleep tho, you leaned up and kissed Benson's collarbone. You were so tired you missed the moan that came from Benson.

Skips
You and Skips were, and I repeat were just cuddling. That was until Skips got the idea to kiss you which turned into a somewhat heated make-out session. You both pulled back for air and since at the moment you were on top you too advantage of that and started to kiss him up his jawbone. You reached a spot that caused him to moan. In which you started laughing ruining the moment, but how cared. Your very weird.

Thomas
You and Thomas were doing housework when you decided it was time for a break, Thomas couldn't agree more. You both went inside in search for something good to eat. You were trying to open one of the top cabinets went you were lifted up and brought into a sloppy kiss. You both pulled apart. Yo got an idea that you want to find his spot so you did that and you took the best guess as to where it would be. In which you guessed on the collar bone (right side somewhere). You just so happened to be right and you had a giant smirk on your face when you heard him let out a squeak of surprise.

Chad

You and Chad were cuddling when you decide to just kiss him somewhere. So you did just that, you kissed him on his neck just under his jaw. You heard him moan and decide to do it again. This was going to be fun to tease him, at least for you it was.

Jeremy
You and jeremy were in the middle of a heated make-out session when you started trailing kisses down to his collar bone. It made you jump when he moan, not really expecting to find his spot. Now that you had you left your mark and went back to kissing him.

(Hope you liked it. Just to make sure you know REQUESTS ARE CLOSED.. Bye-bye)
~Shadow