What he does to help you remember

Rigby

Rigby tried everything he showed you your room. He showed you all your clothes everything in your room from the littlest crack the the biggest. He then took you all over the park explaining the different jobs and things about the park. He introduced you to everyone. Your brother as you were told tryed everything all the pictures still you didn't remember. He then tried to show you all your favorite shows. Nothing worked. You tried to comfort him, but t only made him feel worse.

Mordecai

He took you to everyplace you ever went to with him and showed you every picture or video he had of you. He even showed you all the things you used to love. He Showed everyone to you to see if you remembered them, but you didn't. You believed that these people were your friends. You tried to help them find a way to help you. Still nothing.

Benson

Well once you got back home to the park Benson let you explore the house by yourself. He wanted to see if you remembered anything on your own. He then showed and explained all the pictures you had and some he couldn't explain because you never showed or told him about the picture. Once he got mad and left, which lead to you being lost around the park trying to find him.

Skips

He showed you everything twice over. He told you things he even tried taking you to the floating babies. Nothing worked so far. He tried to see if you recognized any pictures. Nothing worked. He tried again and again he even left to see if he could find this thing that could fix anything. Still nothing

(Hope you liked it.)
~SHADOW WAS HERE