HoneyMoon

This is short because I really wanted to start the next book, also I am sick at the moment. Requested by Youngest__Vantas I am very sorry if these didn't come out the way you hoped, but I hope you liked it. 

Rigby
Where you went: Washington D.C., Virginia
What it was like: It was amazing (I've been there and I strongly suggest you go there)
What you did there: Besides doing you know what and getting kicked out of the hotel, you visited all the memorial sites and museums.

Mordecai
Where you went: Canada
What it was like: It was Beautiful
What you did there: Besides doing the dirty you enjoyed the wildlife of the Canadian Forests. (Never been to Canada)

Benson
Where you went:Los Angeles, California
What it was like: It was Epic
What you did there:Besides knocking boots (I'm seeing how many things I can come up with that mean sex), you visited hollywood sites, beaches, and the various stores.

Skips
Where you went: London, United Kingdom
What it was like: Absolutely Perfect
What you did there: Besides getting busy, you also visited many store, and Chinatown. (I want to go there so badly)

Thomas
Where you went: Paris
What it was like: Stunning
What you did there: Besides getting nasty, you also visited the Eiffel Tower, and other historical places.

Chad
Where you went: Ireland
What it was like: Exsodic
What you did there: Besides mating you and Chad visited the national parks and the natural landmarks.

Jeremy
Where you went: Japan
What it was like: Unusual
What you did there: Besides exploring you and Jeremy visited all of the temples you could, saw all the sites, and amazing shops.