You Get Kidnapped

(If you don't like the kidnapping thing skip this chapter, also thank you (again) @Chipgamer for this suggestion)

Rigby

You were just walking home from a friends house with your other friends you guys have had planned to spend the night together a F/n's house, but change of events and you all had to go home. One by one your friends got to there house you had longer to go when the others because you stayed at the park. A few more minutes later your last friend left to her/his house leaving you alone. After a few more minutes it seemed as tho someone was following you but you payed no mind to it until you were knocked to the ground.

"Listen here slut don't scream and not one gets hurt." The voice was muffled but it was clearly a she

So she put a rag to your mouth you did your best to hold your breath, but then you go punched in the stomach and you gasp. With that you instantly passed out. Once you woke you had a pounding headache and you were tied to the.

"Hello?" You called out unsure

Then someone walked out into the light

"Hello, boyfriend stealer." Eileen snirred

"Why did you kidnap me do you honestly think Rigby would like you after you kidnapped his girlfriend." You asked now struggling against your restraints

"Why you little sh!t." She said then slapped you hard making your head turn

"Be glad I'm tied up or you'd be sorry." You said through clenched teeth

"Oh, Lucky me. Now what do i do to you. Oh I know." She said

then turned to you again and slapped you with the hand that had a ring on it making it cut your cheek.

"Now will you shut up or am going to have to gag you." She said

With that you shut up already contemplating what you're going to do to her when you get out.

Mordecai

Of course you had to be the one Benson sent for coffee. Once you got to the coffee shop everything seemed normal and all. But after you stood in front of the cash register for like probably less than a minute when you realized your the only one there not even the normal workers are there.

"Um, Hello anyone here?" You called out you looked around then you spotted something reddish in the far corner.

"Hello?" You said as you walked closer to the corner that's when you got tackled

"*Scream sound* WHAT THE h3$L MARG-." You scream/yelled but you got cut off by you being punched

"Okay Y/n aka slut, I don't plan to hurt you (too much)but I do plan to make Mordecai think you're dead." Margaret said

"Wow, who knew Margaret would kidnap and punch someone, oh and that she makes the worst criminal because rule number 1 for a criminal is don't tell the person you kidnapped your plan." You said then got punched again

"Well then be that way, nighty night." She said as she injected you with sleeping stuff.

Benson (Ps sorry if your name is Jane)

You remember a Jane from high school and how she hated you also how she blamed every bad thing that happened to her on you. Like even when it happened at her house. Benson just so happened to be a huge crush she had, and still has because apparently he went to your high school and was a grade or two higher the you and Jane. But back to the story at hand. You were walking around the park minding your own business when someone grabbed your arm and started to drag you.

"Hey um, could you let go of my arm please?" You said casually

And "Uh, No." Jane said stuck up like

"Now Jane were grown let go of my arm this is your last warning." You said in a dangerous voice

You made a "Mhm" noises

"Oh, would you just- ugh." She said in frustration then she hit your side causing you to gasp and then pass out

Skips

You made your obsessive ex mad when you wouldn't come back to him after he begged and pleaded. Pathetic. So you work walking from the park to the covenant store to get some candy. What you didn't know was the obsessive ex was following you around he wasn't going to try and get you at the park because of the guys (mainly Skips). So now he was on the move to get you and your still clueless.

"Hey Y/n what's up." Your ex Ex/n said as he put an arm around your waist

"Move the arm or loss the arm." You said glaring at him

"Sorry babe can't do that." He said

Once he said that before you could comprehend what was happening there was a rag to your mouth and a sharp blow to your side The last thing you heard before you fell asleep was "Night princess."

(I hope you liked it and I'm sorry they were all short but Skips' scenario was the shortest I'm sorry I couldn't think of anything really good for Skips' scenario. Anyway thanks for reading and hope you liked it.)

~For Ever And Always Shadow