Your in a coma

(Warning this is dark very dark, and sorry if there's anything that sounds like really crazy stuff I was watching supernatural while writing this. Warning very dark, mostly need to add this just in case trigger warning also so yea.)

Rigby

You fell into a coma because of how many bones you broke and how much blood you lost. While you were in the coma you were aware of everyone and everything. The most heartbreaking thing of all was Rigby coming in and crying saying he loved you. Then your friends and brother doing the same. The doctors trying to figure out how to wake you up or how to tell your family and friends you won't wake up. It was all heartbreaking knowing you could die in a bed or knowing you maybe wake up. It's hard not knowing and hearing the people around you morn and sob about how your in a coma. Them losing hope hurt.

Mordecai

It hurt it still hurts. You can fill the it could be pain still after they put you in all the this medicine. They have you on every drug that could help you. Your family has tried to help tryed anything to wake you up. You and they both know you could die from the colma a because of how long you were in it, years, months, weeks, days. Nothing everything anything mattered at this moment. In Mordecai's point of view he thought you would make thought this coma or this terrible dream as he called it. The others not so much. You see they thought you were probably going to just rot there. Mordecai lost it he still has hope and isn't talking to any of them.

Benson

After everything that has happened after everyday. Every segal day of the week was spent in a hospital bed with a beep beep beside you. People coming and going. Your friends your family your boyfriend. Everyone had hope your friends did well at least most did. Your boyfriend a mess a wreck. Anything and nothing gave him the most hope. You staying alive you waking up was now the only hope they had in you was that they would get to see you some day. Basicly they thought you were going to die. They gave up on you, like everyone else did. But not everyone gave up on you. Your brother and boyfriend didn't give up on you they had hope.

Skips

You always said to your friends, your family, and your boyfriend. To have hope. That somehow it'll make sense at sometime. You also said if i go down don't try to bring me back. You knew you sounded crazy. You didn't care more crazy stuff has happened. But your friends and your boyfriend know it all to well. They think they already have it figured out, you're not waking up you're never getting up. Skips thought you were going to just wake up and pretend nothing ever happened. He turn into a mess he turned into a wreck something his on friends couldn't identify your brother wasn't any better.

(Sorry this was short like very short and very dark next chapter may be or may not be longer I sorta need to figure out how your going to wake up from this coma and how he's going to react/ what he is going to do.)

~For Ever And Always Shadow