Aftermath of the fight

Rigby

Him- Rigby was not Rigby at all he won't play video games he wouldn't eat or shower all he did was isolate himself from everyone. Even when they tried everything Rigby would love he never said or ever looked at them. One time he hearted your name and he lost it and started crying no more like balling.

You- You were a mess a sad sack. To say the least you felt used like he liked Eileen all along and was just using you to get to her. All your friends tried to get you happy or to at least smile once. They finally gave up and that's when you broke down crying.

Mordecai

Him- He was pissed at Margaret everytime she tried to come to the park and get with Mordecai he would walk up to her and shove her all the way out of the park. But he was also sad that Because of her his whole life was missing the one thing that completed it.

You- Man were you mad. How could he! How could she! I mean after all the paying hard to get then come and he.. he just kisses her. I guess I was wrong maybe Mordecai was like every other guy.

Benson

Him- He.. He couldn't believe he yelled at the person he loved the most called her annoying and she was just trying to help him. He if he should be mad at anyone it would be him.

You- You were heartbroken the guy you love or loved called you annoying and basically called you useless. Man did that hurt not him yelling but the words he said cut deep. Really deep.

Skips

Him- He was shocked he even heard you talking about your cousin coming back, but he was too busy pointing blame he forgot and he was assuming you were cheating on him. He lost you all because of one mistake, but who could blame him he was more than stressed he then to see a random guy kissing and hugging his girlfriend who wouldn't assume.

You- You left thinking he didn't have faith in your relationship or in you. And that hurt a lot how can you be in a relationship with someone who doesn't have faith in it well that's a least what you thought.  

(I know some were short some were long anyway hope you liked it)

~For Ever And Always Shadow