While your there

Rigby

You were tied to a chair in a dark room. She sometimes hits you when you make her mad. Every time she tries to put a gag on you, you bit her. But in all honest she only gives you water no food. If they can't find you soon you may just starve to death right there.

Mordecai

She had brung you to her apartment she couldn't do much to you. But she did starve you and sometimes gave you a good hit or two. She had to gsg you to keep from screaming. There's been a time or two when she will forget about you on purpose and not give you food or water for at least two days she will only still give you water and only a little bit.

Benson

Jane didn't bother much with you she didn't what to touch you do to she may catch your ugly as she called it. So she didn't even give you water. She gagged you and keep you tied to the wall. Sometimes she will just go to the room you are in to taunt you.

Skips

He does give you food and water he keeps you tied to a chair. He sometimes hits you once or twice or threatens to kill you when he is frustrated with you. Which he is always almost usually frustrated with you because you keep saying no to him.  

(Yeah I know this was like really short sorry but anyway hope you liked it.)

~For Ever And Always Shadow