He get's sad

(Requested by AmbriaGrady. I know this is not exactly what you requested, but it's not finish yet.)

  Bf/n
Bf/n was thinking recently which is hardly ever a good thing. As I was saying he was think about what he did to deserve you. After all you still somehow loved him even after everything he's done. He just doesn't see how you could love him after what he's done. He's cheated on to you for granted he just didn't understands how someone like him had someone like you. He thought you would leave sooner or later and never come back.

Rigby
You noticed that Rigby had started to act strange, not in a secretive way more like in a depressed way. You could tell he was trying to be the same, but he couldn't stay that way for long because his walls started to crumble. He'd put on a fake smile just to please everyone. (Did that sound like a line from a song to anyone else?)

Mordecai
For Mordecai it was hard to hide his emotions. He was good/ok at hiding them for only a few days. He started to crumble slowly, but surely. He keep rebuilding his walls only for them to fall down again. He never let anyone see him cry, so no one knew. (That sounds like a song too.)

Benson
Benson was madder than usual and more snappy. Somehow you knew that it was just his way of keeping his walls from breaking. He keep rebuilding them he the boss man didn't want anyone to see him cry. He started to avoid you and the guys he was losing his balance slowly but surely.

Skips
Skips was very unemotional yet emotional at the same time. He started to lose his inside battle. When everyone was gone he would start to show a little emotion, but that didn't help fix anything. After a while you started to see his walls were breaking, he was breaking.

Thomas
Thomas at first was trying to ignore his feelings for sadness. He was doing fine with that like it didn't even effect him. It lasted for a while, but it started to show that he was breaking. He was trying to keep his emotion bottled up which wasn't helping him the more he tried not to break the more he broke.   

(I hope you liked it. I'm sorry I haven't updated in awhile I'll try to update more.)
~Shadow