You remember

Rigby
You were looking through your close when a necklace fell from one of the clothes and had a heart shaped locket on it. You opened it and what you saw triggered you to remember. Then boom you saw literally your whole life flash before your eyes. From the smallest thing to the biggest thing. From what you dropped to who you kissed.

Mordecai
You were done with watching Mordecai cry almost everyday since you came home. So you decide to see if you could remember on your on. You were looking through your scrapbook of memories of you at the park. When a picture slide from one of the pages it was of you, Rigby, and Mordecai. You were having a water balloon war that day and you missed Mordecai hitting Benson in that face. It was like you were just hit with a truck you stayed frozen for a second before passing out. Once you passed out you remembered everything. You remembered the day you came to the park and you meeting your future boyfriend. It was like a slideshow in your head.

Benson
You were walking around the park looking through stuff on your phone trying to figure out what your life was like when you had your memory. When you came across a picture of you and Benson. You and Benson were sitting under a tree in the park just talking. You started to remember Rigby took the picture. It was all playing back in your head. Which made you light headed and you passed out.

Skips
You were in the garage looking at the things you made or well at least you were told you made these things. You honestly couldn't believe half the stuff they told you about yourself. So you decide to give fixing something a shot. So you grabbed a screwdriver and started tinkering. Once you started tinkering you started to see bits and images of your life. You shook it off then it hit you. You sat down trying not to pass out but to late for that.  

(Sorry I now I haven't updated in a while stuff came up, it's better now tho. I know this chapter is really short and it probably sucks so I'm really sorry for that. Anyway hope you liked it (I guess?) My next chapter while be better I promise.) 
~Shadow was here