You turn him on

Requested by- a person on quotev.

 Rigby
Today was your lazy day and you weren't expecting Rigby home until later because he was out with the guys. So here you were lounging on the couch in short shorts and a tank top eating ice cream and watching TV.
"He-" Rigby stopped himself
He once he saw you licking the ice cream and with not a care in the world, he walking off quickly before you could see his problem.

Mordecai F/c= favorite color

You were going to go swimming at your house instead of going out you dressed in a polka dotted bikini it was f/c with white dots. You were on the diving board jumping in, once you jumped in your swimsuit decide it would untie itself. So you swam back up and retied your swimsuit top not noticing Mordecai came out. Once you looked up you spotted his problem and his red face.
"Um, Mordecai before you jump in go take care of your problem." You teased with a innocent smile
"Um- I-." Mordecai tried to say something before he ran into the house supposedly to take care of his little friend.

Benson F/c= Favorite color F/s= Favorite song

You were working out in the little makeshift workout room you and Benson set up. Wearing the yoga pants and a sports bra f/c of course. You were punching the punching bag listening to f/s. Benson came home soon after you started your workout. He came up stairs to see what the punching noise was coming from. Once he entered the room he stopped himself from saying anything, just taking in your sweaty beauty.
"Benson you may want to stop staring and take care of your little friend." You said with an ever widening smirk
Benson looked down then blushed beet red and ran out of the room to hopefully take of his friend.

Skips
You were working on the van with Skips when oil spilled on you causing you to leave to change and take a shower. As you were gone Skips was cleaned up and changed the oil, him thinking you would be ready by now decide to come up and check on you. You just got out of the shower and into your underwear when Skips came through the door.
"G-get out!" You said trying to get something to cover yourself up with
"SORRY."Skips yelled running away from the room before you could notice there was a 'problem' in his pants.

Thomas
Today was your day off and you planned to enjoy it. So you wore your comfiest clothes which consisted of a way over sized t-shirt and panties. You were watching and fall asleep on the couch. Thomas came home a little after and walked into the living room to find you sprawled out on the couch with your shirt half way up your stomach. He was just glad you weren't awake to see his problem.

Chad F/c= favorite color 2f/c= second favorite color
You were trying on different dresses because you wanted to find the right one for the party you and Chad were attending. So here you were deciding if the f/c or 2f/c dress was good for the party. You went with the f/c color dress the was very pretty. Once Chad walked in he went wide eyed and his jaw slacked.
"Chad, sweety can you please close your mouth and take care of your 'problem' before we go to the party." You said leaving the room.
Who knew you'd have that kind of effect on him.

Jeremy

You were very bored and very lazy to day. You got up and dressed in fluffy pants and a t-shirt. You also got a lot of junk food and went back to the bed and started your netflix marathon. Half way through your marathon Jeremy came walking in as you were doing this weird stretch thing. You nor Jeremy knew why he got turned on by that, but it was funny as heck to you not so much to Jeremy.  

(Hope you liked it)
~For Ever And Always Shadow