While your in a coma

Rigby 

Him- He was a mess didn't talk too much to anyone. He thought you wouldn't wake up, so he did the only thing he thought you would want him to do if you didn't wake up. That was to try and move on or at least try and act normal.

You- Honestly, you were having good/weird dreams while you were in the coma. Like unicorns pooping out rainbows (Sorry weirdest thing i could think of at the moment)

Mordecai

Him- He still had a little bit of hope. But not enough to keep him from falling into depression. He doesn't talk to anyone anymore he visits you almost everyday. So he's sorta forced into having to shower if he wants to visit you.

You- You honestly blocked basicly everything out while you were in your coma. You were trying to see if you could wake yourself up. You were trying to move your muscles anyway you could.

Benson

Him- He was now trying to stay together and run the park the right way. Altho he can't the guys understand so they try to do their job the right way. He try to stay strong, but he couldn't he was now on edge every moment snapping at people left and right he all, but quit his job.

You- Memories were running through your head like a slide show. Everything from the time you were in kindergarten to what happened about a week ago.

Skips

Him- He was a mess you couldn't fix anything. Talked like a robot or didn't talk at all. He just watched the world pass by him. He thought you would die like his other girlfriend did.

You- You were in the land of dreams to be more exact. The land of myths and supernatural beings. So you were basically hang out with random creatures in your dream land.  

(Hope you liked it.)

~For Ever And Always Shadow