You eavesdrop on them

Rigby

You just got back from shopping with Rose when you were head to your room, You passed Rigby and Mordecai's room and you heard Rigby say 'Eileen I know I didn't think she would-'. That was all your heard befor you heard someone else coming up the stairs. So you hurryed and went to your room. Once you got there you started to contemplate what he was talking about. This she was aviously you, but why would he be talking to Eileen about you. That begs another question why did he say 'I know i didn't think she would'. Now you were wishing you listened just a little longer. Was there something going on that you didn't know about? Did they do something? And why hid it from you?

Mordecai

Recently you started to notice Mordecai getting a lot more calls and usually if he gets a call he'll stay in the same room, but when this certain person would call he would always leave the room then come back like nothing happened. You couldn't just point your finger at him and accuse him of something. It could be he was talking to his mom or dad and he didn't want to get embarrassed by them. Or it could be a friend he doesn't want you to know about. Then again that ask the question, why? So you decided to listen to him and this mystery person. So once he got a phone call and went to the hall to talk to this person you followed and listened. What you heard him say was 'I know, I know C.j I did know or think she would remember' then there was something said on the other end and they hung up. In which you quickly ran back to where you were and acted normal.

Benson

Benson recently has been a little more secretive. He always has to go do something after work and he randomly cancels dates. He then gets these calls from someone. You eavesdropped on him and what you heard wasn't the best. He say 'I can't keep doing this.'. You then left trying to figure out what was going on. You talked to your friends and it seemed obvious to them that you he was cheating, but you just shook your head. If he wasn't and you accused him of that then what and if he was you didn't want to face it.

Skips

Recently Skips has been disten. He hasn't really tried to keep this relationship way it was. He just seemed to cancel dates even if there was nothing going on. It was like he broke up with you, but didn't say anything to you. It was like he was silently breaking up with you. But you didn't think so you just thought something recently has happened or something was really bothering him.

Thomas

Thomas has recently been very closed off. He would try and act normal and do all the normal stuff you guys did. But he would always be a little off like he was uncomfortable or something. He would always try and cover it up with an excuse. He could only do that for so long. You eavesdropped on him and heard him talking to one of his friends back in college and he said stuff like 'what do I do?' 'I don't' want to hurt her.' 'How do I- something'. You weren't really able to hear the last one. But you had your suspicions.

(Hope you liked it. 2 updates in one day. I'm sorry for any mistakes in this because I'm tired and I couldn't sleep and it's 4:40 AM were I'm at. Anyway hope you liked it.)
~For Ever And Always Shadow