He Gets Jealous

%Edited 7/25/17%

Rigby

So you running around the park with Muscle Man and High Five Ghost pranking people and well having a blast but what you didn't know was Rigby was watching you guys wanting to kill Muscle Man and High Five Ghost but he was trying his best not to kill them but he lost it when Muscle Man put an arm around your shoulders and hearing your laugh with him so Rigby well he walked up to Muscle Man and punched him then walking away like it was nothing "Muscle Man you ok?" you asked waving your hand in front of his face "I think I'm going to lie down." he said before he fainted. (Jelly much?)

Mordecai

Well, you were hanging out with Rigby because he had a bad day so you were playing video games with him some how you were losing. "You're so going down (Y/n)" he said you smirked at this "In your dreams." you said smiling as he started to lose not knowing Mordecai was watching you to getting a little mad that he was making you laugh and smile "Better get to sleep then," he reported that's when you did a combo move that got you to win! "How... you what... REMATCH." he said then he tries to distract you by pushing you in the side which made you laugh more and you push him back *grrr sound* from Mordecai was heard and he stormed up the stairs that just made you and Rigby bust out laughing because you both knew he was jealous.

Benson

Benson wasn't a jealous type but when he saw you walk in the park with High Five Ghost laughing and with coffee in your hands. oh he started to get jealous he wanted to make you laugh then he heard you scream and run away from High Five Ghost who was chasing you with a spider laughing all the way "GET BACK HERE (Y/N)" he screamed after you "NOOO" you screamed back laughing as you ran by Benson who was glaring at High Five Ghost think not so nice things. (Is little Benson Jelly?)

Skips

You well you were slacking off with Mordecai and Rigby playing games then Rigby put an arm around your waist and Mordecai put an arm around your shoulders you used to it, after all, they are your friends but Skips came in and saw this they had their arms around you and you were smiling and laughing with them he clenched his fists him wanting to be the one with you in his arm and the one to make you smile he walked away wanting to beat up Mordecai and Rigby. (Well at least he didn't hurt them right.)