Answers and things

Questions 
IHaveACrushOnABoy Asked- What grade are you in?
8th and I hope it's as easy as 7th.

florecentnight Asked- Do you enjoy Undertale, Anime, and creepypasta
All. I really like them all. My favorite anime is Black Butler. I don't have a favorite character in undertale, but if i had to choose I'd say Papyrus. My favorite creepypasta is Laughing Jack and Dark link.

mythical_stars Asked are reader-chan and guys ever going to make up
Yes they will get back together.

Dancediva23456 asked- Would you ever do a smut with this story like that's how he gets her back
Sorry I already have a plan for how they get back together and I will do a smut at some point. (even if it makes me uncomfortable).

Requested 

florecentnight requested (I guessed/Think)- A pet shop scenarios (which I Agree with) 

JJ_loves_oatmeal requested- he get's you back before you leave
Can you read minds? Because if so you somehow read mine. Cuz i had the same idea.

ShadowPrincessX requested- Make them to where you take them back but they have to do the most embarrassing thing you ask in order for them to be forgiven.
I'm sorry I already have a plan for how they get back together, but I can and most likely will make a chapter where they do something embarrassing, or you find something embarrassing or you walk in on him doing something embarrassing. I can do all or just on if you want. Tell me which you want or if you want me to do them all. (Ps I like your username) 

AmbriaGrady requested- He starts getting sad and tells the reader and she explains 
Okay will do.

Thanks for requesting and asking questions. It was fun to me, hope it was fun to you. I think I'm going to be busy writing fell free to keep requesting I will do it. Even if it takes me out of my comfort zone. Please comment your opinions on this if you want to. I hope you liked it and Bye for now.
~Shadow was here