The smells gone

Rigby
You were always taking his hoodies, but you of course had a favorite hoodie of his which you took. You have had it for at least month maybe a little less, but anyways you started to realize it didn't smell like him anymore. You decided you would just get another hoodie from him and put this one back. Hopefully he wouldn't know the difference. You walked over to his closet, you were horrified to find it was actual clean. Which meant you wouldn't be able to find a hoodie as quickly as you suspected. You started to look through his clothes trying to find a hoodie, but when Rigby cleans nothing is organized. You started to looking through the front and working your way back trying to find a hoodie when Rigby walked in.
"What on Earth are you doing?" Rigby asked trying not to laugh
"Um..."You said looking between Rigby and the closet
"So that's where my hoodie went." Rigby stated crossing the room to you
"If you're looking for a hoodie keep that one." Rigby said indicating the one that lost his smell
"But that one doesn't smell like you anymore." You stated/whined before you could stop yourself
"Aww." Rigby said before he hugged you and got you another hoodie

Mordecai
You usually took one of Mordecai's shirts on a daily bases, well until you found the one shirt that was your favorite. It was one of his older shirts that was faded, but in a cool way. But that was a while ago and now it isn't your favorite anymore. You started looking through his shirts trying to find that one shirt. You were now at the back of his closest when he came into the room scaring the crap out of you.
"Don't do that Mordecai." You said putting a hand to your heart
"Why are you going threw my clothes? Did you mix clothes again?" Mordecai asked
"No." You admitted trying to find away around telling him the truth
"Do you need another night shirt or something?" Mordecai asked
"Yes." You said
"Here." Mordecai said handing you a shirt he grabbed
You thanked him and left the room hopefully he would realize why you wanted/needed a different shirt. Once you closed the door you knew you were found out because he was laughing his head off inside the room. 

Benson
You took one of Benson's jackets, but that was awhile ago. The jacket seemed to have lost the one thing you loved most about it which was Benson's smell. Benson was currently at the park taking care of some business before returning home. You were looking thru Benson's clothes trying to find another jacket of his. You were in his 3rd drawer which was filled with shirts. You were about to start looking in the 4th drawer when the bedroom door opened.
"What on Earth are you doing?" Benson asked
"Looking for a jacket." You stated
"And your jackets are in my dresser?" Benson asked leaning against the dresser now.
"The one I want yes." you said moving to the closet
"And which one do you want?" Benson asked
You didn't answer opting to ignore him, but he was persistent and eventually got to annoying.
"Can I borrow a jacket?" You asked
"Really? You couldn't have just asked before you went thru everything?" Benson asked raising an eyebrow
You grumbled, but took the jacket he handed you nevertheless. 

Skips
Anything that belong to Skips clothing wise was huge on you. That and the fact they smelt like him made his clothes the perfect thing to steal. So that's exactly what you did. Skips didn't understand it until a lot of his shirts started to smell like you. You and he had a silent agreement that it didn't matter as long as the other person had at least one shirt that smelled like the other. 

Thomas
Thomas's hoodies were the best ever. They were soft, nice, warm, and clean, but that wasn't all they smelled just like Thomas. You were doing the laundry because it was your turn. You noticed there were a lot of Thomas's hoodies that needed folding. You figured he wouldn't notice the difference if you switch hoodies. So that's exactly what you did. Later that week Thomas was asking questions about that hoodie, but you were in the clear claiming it was at the park.

Chad
You absolutely loved Chad's sweatshirts. They weren't to big or to tight, they were perfect. Your latest sweatshirt theft was losing Chad's smell. You started looking thru Chad's closest in hopes of finding a replacement before Chad came up stairs.
"Why are you looking thru my closest?" Chad asked giving you a weird look
"I'm looking for a shirt I think I put in here." You lied
"Would this shirt happen to belong to me and be a sweatshirt?" Chad stated with a smirk
"...yes"You said timidly looking down
Chad just laughed and threw you a sweatshirt.

Jeremy
Jeremy's jackets always seemed to be perfect in everyway. It was no surprise when you turned up wearing one of Jeremy's jackets. It was also no surprise when one would disappear and reappear later. Right now you were trying to get one of Jeremy's jackets down from a shelf. He put them up there after claiming I want to wear my jackets too. You were trying to change the jackets out so you could have one that smelt like him. You almost had one when the stool tipped on way and you were falling. You didn't hit the ground.
"Want to explain what you were doing?" Jeremy asked while still holding you
"Not really." You stated avoiding Jeremy's gaze
"I'm not putting you down until you tell me." Jeremy stated while securing his grip on you if you tried to move out of it.
"Can I have a different jacket?" You asked innocently pointing towards one
 "Damn your puppy eyes." Jeremy stated under his breath while getting you a different jacket  

__I would like to apologize for this horrible chapter and for how long it took me to get it up. the only excuse I have is I have been sick for the past 2 weeks.  Gryffindor1203  and  CodilynCLunn I have gotten your request, but request were closed at the time you sent them in nevertheless I wrote them down. Also I would like to make a shout out to one of my friends on here KayNiRS. I would like to thank everyone out there for reading, voting, commenting, and putting up with my crappy updating(/writing). If there is anything I could do to make up for this bad update let me know and I will most likely do it. Keep in mind I only to this when I thing one of my chapters is especially bad.__