You get back together

(Requested by JJ_loves_oatmeal)

Rigby

You were sitting at the airport waiting for your plane to be ready. You were just looking around the airport from where you sat. You started to think 'did I overreact' 'he cheated on me. Do I really want this?'. You shook your head. You said to yourself quietly "Don't think like that. If he really loved me then he wouldn't of cheated." you then took a deep breath and looked around. You saw many different people. A sea of wonders, like why are they here, where are they going, and are they ever coming back? Everything was perfect waiting in wonder. You looked down at the ground, you already knew your brother wasn't come to see you off so you had nothing to do, but wait. After another hour and a half you flight was ready.
"Now boarding flight 209." An airline person announced
Signing you grabbed your stuff and started towards your plane. As you were walking you heard someone yell your name. You keep walking thinking you were being crazy. Then you heard it clearer. You turned and saw Rigby running past people and towards you. You stopped all together. You don't really understand what happened, but you smiled and ran towards him too. You both met in the middle and hugged.
"I'm so sorry." Rigby said hugging you tighter
"Last call for flight 209." A airline person said
"You should go." Rigby said letting go
You shook your head and hugged him.

Mordecai

You were sitting at the airport waiting. Your flight had been delayed three times now. Right now was the fourth time. Many people were complaining to each other and the airline staff. You sat there bored waiting the airline people announced that this delay could and probably would last for the rest of the day. You sighed and got your sketchbook out and started sketching the crowds. Soon you realized something in your sketch that the guys in the park were in your sketch and they had notes. You didn't even realize that they were in the crowds because they blended in so well. You looked up and you didn't see anyone from the parks. Then you looked to your drawing again then saw the notes saying he's sorry. Then one saying I'm sorry. Your head shot up when you heard Mordecai said it out loud. You didn't even know he was there.
"Mordecai, what ar-" You got cut off by Mordecai kissing you
"I'm so sorry I did that. Please just come back to me." Mordecai said putting his forehead to yours
"Okay." You said ever so quietly

Benson
You keep quiet as you were walking into the airport. You sigh already seeing it was packed. Even when you got there early it was still packed. You should of know its an airport after all. You got yourself a coffee and sat down to wait till your plane was ready. You decide while you wait to take some pictures of the crowd and edit them on your phone.after you got a few photos you started to edit and make them look better. You unblurred then and add a bit more color and light into them. Soon you realized something. Benson was in the crowd. You looked up and looked around. When you didn't see him you got up and walked around a bit. Then you felt someone hug you from behind.
"Hey Y/n listen, I'm sorry." Benson said hugging you tighter.
"1. Okay. 2. Don't sneak up with on me." You said
Benson nodded putting his head on your shoulder

Skips
You were sitting alone at the airport waiting for the little coffee shop to be done making your coffee. As you sat down near your flight door you started to drink your coffee and look around. After a while you thought you saw someone you knew. You shook your head and looked down thinking you were imagining things. After a while you heard someone sit beside you. You ignored it till that person cleared his throat and tapped your shoulder.
"Yes?" You asked looking up
"Hey Y/n. I messed up. I still love you please. Just know that." Skips said getting up
You got up and hugged Skips. Knowing you didn't have to say anything for him to know you forgave him.

Thomas

You were at the airport. Well you were in disguise. You being an assassin after all you didn't want to alert anyone or any supposition. You were hoping to fly under the radar of everyone. If the london officials found out you were going to help you america's you'd be as good as dead. Sense you used to work for them you know they usually placed an agent/assassin in airports. As you were looking around you thought you saw a familiar face. You then shook it off and looked down to avoid supposition.
"Y/n I know it's you." Thomas said
"How?" Was your only question
"You I just know. And I'm sorry." Thomas said
"Flight 120 now boarding." An airport person announced
"You should go." Thomas said looking down
Then you did the unexpected you hugged him and said 'forgiven'  

(Okay. that sucked. Sorry I made the others short compared to Rigby's.Anyway hope you liked it)
~Shadow was here