He sees you with another guy and thinks the worsed

(C/n= Cousin's name, G/f/n= Guy friend's name)

Rigby
You were hanging out with your guy friend (G/f/n). He wanted to go to the park so you said 'sure' thinking the park you were going to was a normal park. You were just walking around the park talking and laughing. What you didn't know someone was watching you.
'What is Y/n doing here and who is she with?' Rigby asked himself. He was a bit jealous it wasn't him with you. He was cleaning up the park and watching you at the same time. He keep thinking 'Is that who she's with now?' and 'I lost my chance to get her back.' He started to growl in annoyance catching the attention of Mordecai.
"Your fault you cheated." Mordecai said turning to continue his work
"I know don't remind me." Rigby growled in annoyance and slight anger
Rigby keep watching you wanting so badly for him to be the one to make you laugh.

Mordecai

You were out with your (Guy) cousin C/n. You and C/n were hanging out at a cafe just talking and playing around. Having no clue that someone was watching you.
'Is that Y/n..... Yes it is! Wait who is she with?' He asked himself looking back down. He was a bit worried that c/n was your new boyfriend. Because mordecai thought he still had a chance to get you back as long as you weren't dating someone. Mordecai keep his head down looking at his coffee trying to keep from looking at you.
"What's wrong with you mordecai?" Rigby asked obliviously
"Nothing." Mordecai said distantly
Rigby shook his head and continued what he was doing .

Benson
You were out with your best guy friend g/f/n. You and him had planned on just hanging out, which you did , but that got boring. So he convinced you to go bowling with him. It was a fairish game between you and him. What you didn't realise was someone was watching you.
'Who's that with Y/n?' Benson asked himself. He wasn't paying attention to his and the guys game anymore. He was paying attention to you laughing with some other guy.
"Benson are you going to play or not?" Rigby asked
"Uh, Oh, yea I am." Benson said
Once he bowled he sat down and looked down thinking he lost his sunshine

Skips
You were just walking around the mall when you ran into g/f/n and you guys decide to continue shopping and looking at random stuff together. What you didn't know was some of the guys were at the mall too.
'Why's Y/n here and who's she with?' Skips asked himself while walking with the guys. He keep thinking I really messed up. He stopped talking only really paying attention to where he was walking and you. Once you were out of his sight he looked to the floor and keep his gaze there.Thomas You were actually helping out your friend g/f/n clean and organise the games. Reason because they had a big sale and a lot of people came so that mint that there was a mess and a lot of games put in random places. You were to busy helping g/f/n clean up that you didn't notice two people walk in.'What's Y/n doing here? And with him.' Thomas thought to himself. He was there to get a new game sense he beat all his old ones. But a thick sense of jealousy began to rise in him. With that he left with his friend feeling both guilt and jealousy.   

Thomas
You were actually helping out your friend g/f/n clean and organise the games. Reason because they had a big sale and a lot of people came so that mint that there was a mess and a lot of games put in random places. You were to busy helping g/f/n clean up that you didn't notice two people walk in.
'What's Y/n doing here? And with him.' Thomas thought to himself. He was there to get a new game sense he beat all his old ones. But a thick sense of jealousy began to rise in him. With that he left with his friend feeling both guilt and jealousy. 

(I'm sorry for both this sucking and not updating. I got busy with life and other stuff so yea. I hope you liked it anyway. Not my best work I'm sorry for that.)
~For Ever And Always Shadow