He catches you playing a game you're addicted to

(Requested by CodilynLunn)

Rigby
You didn't notice Rigby was at home at all. You were to wrapped up in Forza 6/Some other racing game. As you were trying to beat this guy. You were in second place when Rgby barged into the lounge area. Asking about something only to get a pillow thrown at his face.
"Shut up and be quiet." You said not looking away from the tv
"Y/n?" Rigby said very questionable
He looked very confused and weirded out when you didn't answer then he took notice of what was on the tv.
"Um, Y/n? How long have you been playing for?" Rigby asked walking cautiously towards you
"Since you've been gone." You said (F#$% now I have that song stuck in my head)
"I've been gone for 3 hours." Rigby said
"Your point?" You asked not taking your eyes off the tv
"Um- uh, nevermind." Rigby said walking away
At least he didn't question it.

Mordecai
It was Saturday night and you were playing GTA V/ Grand Theft Auto V. You were still playing at 6 in the morning. You weren't even tired yet. As you played you didn't hear Mordecai come down. You were so into it you didn't hear him call your name. Until he yelled it.
"Y/N!!" Mordecai yelled scaring you half to death
"*Squeak sound* Don't do that!" You scolded finally looking away from the Tv.
"Do you even know what time it is!?" Mordecai said in a simi-mad voice
"No...?" You said looking down
"Turn that off, and come to bed."Mordecai said sleepily before walking/staggering back to bed
You sat there for a second contemplating weather or not to go to bed. Maybe 5 more minutes. And that was where he found you the next morning.

Benson
Benson didn't care for video games. So you didn't play them much. It was late-ish and you were playing Halo with your friends. As you were playing you didn't notice that Benson came home. You also didn't notice him watching you play.
"Fuck, FUCKIE YOU!!" You said as you died
"Y/n? You okay" Benson said making his presence know
"Yea why wouldn't I be." You said with a head tilt still facing the tv
He just gave you a strange look and walking away probably to finish some paperwork or something.

Skips
You were playing Candy Crush(any). Skips doesn't understand technology that well, a video game would be another world to Skips. So you tended not to play them when he was around. While he was out one night. You started to play Candy Crush you were doing a really good job until you got to a really hard level. You keep on losing until you ran completely out of lives which made you huff and nearly slam your phone into the couch. Skips saw this as he walked in, he just payed it no mind because he knew he wouldn't understand either way.
(Sorry I couldn't think of a better way to end it)

Thomas
 You and Thomas usually played video games together, but you finally got the new Call Of Duty 3 game and you've been addicted to the other games of Call Of Duty so it was only natural that you played once you got home. Since Thomas was off some place with the guys you played it with no filter, aka you cursed a lot more then when you played with Thomas. Thomas soon came home and found you sitting there playing COD 3.
"Y/n? What are you doing?" Thomas asked confused as to why you well yelling curse words
"These people don't know how to fricken play this game." You huffed glaring at the screen "Okay...?" Thomas said backing away  

(Hope you liked it.)
~Shadow