First I love yous'

Rigby

You and Rigby where walking around the park at night just talking and laughing it was all sweet and perfect. No one to disturb you to. after walking around the pond Rigby stops and kisses you and whispers i love one your lips with you doing the same followed by you both smiling lovingly at each other.

Mordecai

Well it just came out and it was pretty random. So you and Mordecai were having a little argument, but nothing to bad. Then it fell silent for a moment only hearing Mordecai mubble stuff.

"What did you say?" You ask (well more like demanded)

"Your Lucky I love you." He said

.

.

.

"I... I Love you too." You said and just like that the fight was over

Benson

Benson was upset that you were leaving to go visit family in a different state. But he didn't say anything he help you pack and told you he'd miss you and that was yesterday now you at the airport waiting for your plan.

"Everyone flite 280 is ready to board."

"Well looks like it's time for you to go." Benson sad

You turned to him and hugged him

"I love you." You whispered

"I love you to." He whispered back

"Last call for flit 280."

"Bye Benson see you soon."

Skips

Skips was a tough nut to crack like very tough to crack. So here you and him were sitting on top of Skips' van watching the sunset and just talking about random stuff till you both went quiet.

"You know Y/n I really love you." Skips said (He Cracked)

"I love you too." You said to him and kissed his cheek.   

(Yes I know some were short and some were long sorry for that. Any way hope you liked it.)

~For Ever And Always Shadow