Thanksgiving

M/n= Your mom's name D/n= Your dad's name B/n= Your brother's name S/n= Your sister's name
(Rigby's sister/Benson's girlfriend is Rose, Mordecai 's sister/Rigby's girlfriend Lacey, Benson's sister/ Skips' girlfriend Alex, Skips' Sister/ Mordecai's girlfriend JoslynThe guys bestfriend/Thomas's girlfriend Alice, Chad's friend/Jeremy's girlfriend Crystal, and Jeremy's sister/Chad's girlfriend Judy.)  

Rigby
Well this year you were having thanksgiving with both of your families. It was going to be crazy. For one both yours and Rigby's families were already crazy and putting them together was a disaster waiting to happen. So you did it anyway. Once everything was set up with the help of Rigby's mom Barbara and your mom M/n. Your dad D/n and Rigby's dad Sherm along with your brother B/n and Rigby's brother Don were talking football in the living room.
"Thank you so much for the help Barbara." You said to her
"Not a problem Y/n. It's the least I could do for letting us have thanksgiving at your house." Barbara said
Once you and the moms set everything out, got the plates and the rest of the stuff out it was time to eat. Once everyone got their food and setted, you all begin to talk and play around. Your little sister S/n flicked mashed potatoes at Don in which Don flicked them back, but missed her and hit you. In which started a food fight and the start of the best family bond not to minchan the best Thanksgiving ever.

Mordecai 

You and Mandy (Mordecai's mom) were setting things out and getting everything ready. You got an earful of all the embarrassing things Mordecai did when he was little. It sure was funny, you'd have to remember to tease him later about all of that.
"Thank you Mandy for letting us come over for Thanksgiving." You thanked
"It was no problem dearie." Mandy said using your new found nickname
Once you and Mandy called for everyone to come and eat. They all started to rush in to get food.
"Calm down there's enough to go around." You said laughing at this family's antics.
After everyone ate everyone went out and started to play football (american football). It was fun to say the least.

Benson
You were very thankful for Macey (Benson's mom) and Alex's (Benson's sister) help. Your mom wasn't much of a cook so it was much appreciated that Macey and Alex could help. Once everything was finished you and the others girls started to put food out on the tables and cabinets. Once everything was set out and Macey managed to wrangle up everyone you all could eat everything seemed fine. Until B/n and S/n started to fight which caused the others to start up again. So in the end it was fun watching them have a screaming match which everyone started to join the screaming match.
"So want ice cream?" Alex said standing beside you
"Yea its better then listening to this." You said walking away with her

Skips 
It was only he and Joslyn coming from his family. His parents couldn't make it (again). So it was just them and your family. Joslyn, your mom M/n, and you were all in the kitchen putting things out and finishing things up. Once everything was finished and set up everyone got there food and got settled. Everyone was having fun talking and eating

Thomas 
Thomas's parents and your parents were, um spies and/or assassins too. So it was kinda hard to get together without anyone having to go off and do something for their country. So you managed to get everyone together for an hour which was long enough to have everyone eat and the parents challenge the others to sparing matches.

Chad
Chad's parents didn't really care too much about him so it was just him, his little brother James. Your dad couldn't make it this year so that was okay with you since he only ever came during Christmas and sometimes Easter. You and M/n had finished up everything, Chad and James helped you set out the food and eating utensils. Everything was perfect. It was one of the best Thanksgivings you've ever had.

Jeremy
Jeremy and Judy's parents couldn't make it in time, they were out of state on a business trip. Your parents weren't together anymore so you went to your dad's first then you today you went to your mom's. Your mom already had everything out and ready to be eaten. So that's what you did you all sat down and ate together. You and Judy got into a playful wrestling match in which Jeremy joined in. Your mom got it all on video to embarrass you later with it, but it was worth it.   

(Here's to good food. Hope you liked it. Please keep in mind some of the boys parents were either unnamed or nonexistent.) 
~Shadow