When he talks dirty

(Requested by Gryffindor1203; sorry it took so long)

Rigby
Rigby has been a bit touchy-feely all day. It was really odd he wasn't usually like that unless something was up. You didn't have the time to really talk to him your were really busy as was everyone else. Finally it was the end of the day. You and Rigby finally got home and into the house Rigby was basically bouncing, once the door closed Rigby had you pinned to the wall.
"I've been thinking about what I want to do to you all day." Rigby said lowly with lustful eyes
You tried to say something back, but you couldn't utter a word and before you were able to gather yourself, Rigby smashed his lips into yours. which soon turned into a heated make-out session, lead to extra activities in the bedroom... *wink* ;)

Mordecai
Your day had definitely not gone as you had planned, first the night before there was a storm and it made the park very messy along with the help of some unruly teenagers. You were cleaning up some fallen leaves towards the back of the park when Mordecai came by and wrapped you up in his arms.
"I know how your day has been, nots so good. Just wanted you to know you can have me any way you want me." Mordecai said before he kissed you hard and quick
He ended the kiss a lot too soon for your liking and once the kiss had end it left you wanting more. So you got more that night if you catch my drift. :P

Benson

You and Benson were dragged into attending a big fancy party for the park with a lot of different people you hardly knew. You were also forced to dress up in very fancy stuff. The only thing keeping you in the dress was being in public (unless you actually like dresses, if you do you just wanted to get out of the heels). You were walking around trying to find Benson. When he appeared out of the crowd and walked right up to you and whispered in your ear-
"If we weren't in public right now I'd be all over you." Benson whispered then kissed you quickly before walking off.
A lot later that night you and Benson arrived home and lets just say the dress was off before you made a move to take it off/ Benson couldn't control himself anylonger.

Skips

You and Skips were at home. It just seemed very weird. By that I mean Skips has been well acting very touchy-feely. He had also been eyeing your body in place his eyes don't usually go.
"Your clothes are making me uncomfortable please take them off." Skips said
You couldn't respond, you were to shocked. So Skips did it for you, by that I mean he kissed you until you both managed to make it to the bedroom, losing clothes as you went.

Thomas

You and Thomas both were winding down from a hard day of work. Thomas was lying on the bed waiting for you to get done with your shower so you and he could continue what you started before you got called away. Once you got out of the shower you exited the bathroom and leaned against the wall with a knowing smirk.
"Are you just going to stand there, or come and fuck me?" Thomas asked
You walked slowly towards him once you reached the bed. Thomas couldn't control himself anylonger and pulled you onto the bed to continue your activities.

Chad

Chad had stopped by a few times to say hi and give you a quick or heated kiss before he left to do his job. Once you arrived home Chad had you pinned to the wall before you could even kick off your shoes.
"I realized something, you look prettier between my legs." Chad said pushing himself against you.
As you can probably tell it definitely continued into the night and most of the morning.

Jeremy

You and Jeremy had been invited to a friend's party for just the sake of a party. You were still getting ready, Jeremy was done. You had to do your hair then you'd be done. "You make me think such dirty thoughts." Jeremy said coming up behind you."Maybe after the part we can act out those thoughts of yours." you replied
You definitely continued those thoughts after the party.   

(Chad and Jeremy being added in is a work in progress. I also want to apologize for not updating. Thanks for all the requests and nice comments. Hopefully I can update more, now to the next request.)