You get into a car accident/ you get really hurt

(Thank you  KayNiRs and florecentnight for giving me the idea to do this)

Rigby

You were helping out at the park. Having fun and joking around while doing your work. You were hanging out with the girls avoiding Benson. You were playing with the girls laughing and joking around when Rigby's sister Rose fell into the road when a car was coming by fast. Without think you ran out into the road and grabbed Rose and pushing her out of the way. Just in time too, but you weren't fast enough to dodge the car. You got hit what you felt of a sense of shearing pain, bones break , blood loss. Then it was all black.

Mordecai f/n/s= friend's sibling's name

You, f/n, and f/n/s were just hanging out at there house. Keeping things fun running. You were chasing around f/n/s trying to catch her/him. When he/her ran out into the road. You then ran out into the road after him/her you saw he/her made it to the other side, what you didn't see was the car, you started to continue running to the other side ofthe road when. A speeding car came and hit you when you were running. You felt every while hit you. Blood and bones smashing everything then went black.

Benson

You were babysitting your f/n's little sister/brother f/s/n for the weekend. Because you friend was going to be handling a family issue and she/he didn't want f/s/n to be there. You were playing with him/her just talking and throwing the ball around. When you somehow started a war of dodgeball with just one ball. You also managed to get it stuck on the roof when you through it and it missed by a lot.
"Geez Y/n." F/s/n said

"I know I'll get it." You said

You then went around back and got a ladder to get on the roof. Once you were on the roof. Once you were about to the top of the ladder, the ladder started to sway a little bit. Then there was this big gust of wind that made the latter sway a lot. The latter then fell.
"Y/N!!!!!!!"

Was the last thing you remember before you hit the ground and everything turned black.

Skips c/t= car type

You were up to your old stuff again fixing cars, cuz your car c/t had something wrong with it. Because it wouldn't start so you decide to fix it yourself. You were messing around with some bolts and wires close to the battery of the car you then accidentally pulled one of the wires too tight and you got shocked. Causing you to scream and Skips to run in just in time to see you fall.   

(Sorry I made Skips' scenario really short and I'm sorry I made Benson's scenario longer than the others, But anyway hope you enjoyed)

~For Ever And Always Shadow