You get sad pt 2

All these are in his P.O.V/ inside his mind
Inspired by the request of- jljmjmj
(Let me know if you want me to keep adding you in here, because you deserved credit for giving me the idea and inspiring yet another sad part. Just let me know if you want me not to thank you for it in the next maybe 2 part.)

Rigby
Y/n has been acting way out of character. She's usually cheerful, happy, and full of hope. It was like she had a dark aura around her. Di I forget an anniversary or something like that? Is she mad at me? I just don't know, should I ask her? I'm going to talk to Mordecai about this maybe he knows something I don't.

Mordecai
I've noticed that Y/n has been losing weight not that it's bad, but it isn't good. Y/n was little as she was, now I think it's gotten so bad that you can see her bones. That is if she ever takes off those baggy clothes. I need to know what's wrong. Should I ask Skip about this? Maybe.

Benson
Y/n, she thinks I have been able to notice that she hasn't been sleeping. She looks fine, she acts fine, but she's not fine and I know it. I can't prove it, but I know it. What do I do? I'll as much as I hate to I'm going to talk to Rigby about this.

Skips
I've started to notice the lacking of my childish Y/n. She usually full of life, now it seems that she's trying to put the pieces back together. I've also noticed she's been trying to make up for things that aren't important and she's been blocking most emotions from her in general. Where'd my happy Y/n go? I'll fix this no matter how long it takes.

Thomas
I've noticed that Y/n has been acting different and she's been sleeping a lot more. She has been more stressed lately. I don't know if it has something to do with her past or if I did something wrong. I'm at a loss I know I should saw something, but what do I say? SHould I ask the guys? I'll figure it out somehow.

Chad
Y/n isn't Y/n anymore she's been sleeping and eating less. She's also been acting weird, well weirder than usual. She isn't her happy self. I don't know if she's sick. She hasn't shown any signs of being sick yet if she doesn't wear makeup she looks sick, but usually without makeup on she's the most beautiful person you could have ever seen. I hope she's okay, maybe Jeremy will know something I don't. He is her best friend after all.

Jeremy
Y/n was well not acting like Y/n. Y/n usually very happy and carefree, now she's sad and doesn't have a straight head. I know something is wrong with Y/n, Y/n would up and become unfocused and sad. I have to find out what's wrong with her. I doubt Chad would know anything, but he's her brother so maybe he does. We'll see when we get there

~For Ever and Always Shadow