Aftermath of your fighting and where you went after that

Rigby

You- You weren't that sad anymore, but of course you cried. Still after all the crying you weren't that sad you were more disappointed you really thought Rigby wouldn't do that to you. I guess you were wrong. That's why you were leaving the state to start back at college to finish up and get your degree. Then hopefully off to better and brighter things.

Him- He moping around he wasn't really eating and that wasn't Rigby at all. He felt guilty. He broke up with Eileen that didn't help with his guilty feeling. It also didn't help that Mordecai your brother was mad at him. So really all he was doing was sitting on his bed sulked.

Were you were going- You were going back to your college in California. You leave in a week and a half

College name- California Institute Of Art (Not a really college name)

Mordecai

You- Your were angry. You thought after what happened with Margaret he wouldn't do something like that again, but you were sorely mistaken. You thought maybe just maybe Mordecai was different from the other boys, but no he was just like them. You were going Florda to try and get into a game designing college.

Him- He was trying to continue with the relationship he had with Cj, but that failed because she figured out about you. So he was mopping not about Cj, but because he lost two great girls. Even tho he was sad and ever one could tell he just continues like nothing ever happened.

Were you were going- To Florida. You leave in a week and a half

Name of the college you were trying to get into- The Institute Of Game Designing (Not a real college name)

Benson

You- You were actually a good mix between happy and sad. You were happy and sad that you finally got the truth out of Benson, but sad about what the truth was. You were also happy because you get to continue going around the world to take pictures.

Him- He was angry not with you, but himself. He just lost the only the thing that bringed light into his dark world. And he couldn't blame anyone, but himself.

Were you were going- London. You leave in a week and a half

Name of the place you were staying- The Big Ben Apartment (Not a real apartment name in london)

Skips

You- You were actually doing pretty good at least he didn't cheat on you. Of course you were sad I mean who wouldn't be if they were just told by their boyfriend that he doesn't love you anymore. So after you were done being sad you decide to continue college at full time.

Him- He was sad. He realized that he lost the best thing that ever happened to him. He lost his light. He lost his best friend. He didn't realize how much he actually loved you till you were gone.

Were you were going- San Francisco. You leave in a week and a half

Name of the college you were going to- San Francisco Institute Of Technology (SFIT) (Reference intended)

Thomas

You- You were quite upset. You would have never thought in a million years that Thomas would cheat on you. He didn't seem like that kind of person. Instead of going back to work you decide to actually get a job as agent for the FBI.

Him- Thomas was just as upset as you were if not more. He couldn't go to his apartment without thinking of you. Finally after a day of trying to keep it together he went home and he cried.

Were you go and went you leave- You were going to North Dakota. You leave in a week and a half

Name of the place you were staying- North Dakota Warrior Apartment (Not a real apartment name)

(Hope you liked it)
~For Ever And Always Shadow