He finds you mad/crying

%Edited 7/25/17%

Rigby

Right now you were avoiding everyone at the park and some how you got everything you had to do done. But you were now in the little woods part of the park trying to keep away from everything and everyone. Because you walked in on your boyfriend of 6 months making out with your ex-best friend. You were trying to be strong but you were loosing it you sat down under a tree and started to cry. A little bit later (Like 2 or 3 minutes later)you heard something "H-hello?" you asked "Y/N!" Rigby shouted running to you hugging you to death (well almost)"Whats wrong with you? I haven't seen you all day." He said "Nothings w-wrong." you said cursing you stuttered "Y/n? Whats Wrong? You can tell me." he said then he saw the tear escape from your eye."He cheated" you said in a whisper "I'm so sorry." Rigby said even tho he didn't know you had a boyfriend, but either way, he wanted to kill them.

Mordecai (This one is bad I know.)

You were storming back from the coffee shop a little mad you know the red head Margaret I think that's her name she came over to you an just dumped coffee on you, hot coffee. Apparently, The red head likes Mordecai and got jealous when she saw him with you. Once you got to the park you stormed into the house and to your room you shared with F/n. To say the least, Mordecai was surprised to see you storm in to the house and up the stairs. After changing you rushed down and into the kitchen to be met with the red head "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE." we screamed at each other "GUYS why are you yelling" Rigby asked everyone was standing there looking at us "Well this red head b#!ch dumped hot coffee on me when I went to get coffee." I said well almost yelled glaring "What no I didn't." She said acting all nice "Oh, REALLY then explain" you said showing them and her a picture twitter someone at the coffee shop saw what happened "I think you need to leave Margaret." Skips and Mordecai said Making her flush red with anger "FINE, AND TO THINK I LIKED YOU MORDECAI." SHE screamed. That did it your face and eyes turned red from the anger you walked up to her and punched her square in the face "GET. OUT." you said in a threatening voice and she stormed out as you stormed up the stairs.

Benson

You were at the park strolling around in the little woods area keeping your mid off what happened then you sat down under a tree and started to think about him and how he could be right. To sum it up you and your now ex-boyfriend had an argument and he called you fat, ugly, slut, and so on, also how you were the one that cheated, but he was the one that cheated. Right now after a few tears, there was a snapping sound "Hello?... Y/N!!!" Benson said "Whats wrong." he continued. "I.. I.. he." was all you could get out before more tears came "Shh... Shh it's okay I'm here, every things okay." Benson said in a calm, sweet, caring voice. (Aww)

Skips

Well, let's put it this way Benson just had to push you over the edge. You have dealt with him since you were little but he stepped over the edge this time, you were beyond pissed. He had the nerve to tell you and I quote "I wish you weren't my sister, GOD YOUR SO ANNOYING.". So right now you were pacing, well more like on your second lap around the park. Once you got to thinking about what he said and if he meant it. A tear fell down your face "He's probably right." you  said to yourself as a few more tears came out "Hey you know Benson looking for you right." Skips said coming out of nowhere. "Well I don't care." you said your voice wavering "Come here." Skips said as you walked over and hugged him sniffling. (You bet Benson feels bad now)

Hope you liked it and I'm sorry I made Mordecai's and Rigby's scenarios longer than the others. Sorry for not updating in like forever.

~For Ever And Always Shadow