He finally breaks/he tells you what's wrong pt3 (the rest)

(Warning slight smut)  

(What I think they look like human)

Benson
Benson has been a lot more snappy. He tries to avoid you as much as possible. Even when you try to confront him he just shrugs and walks away. If he's trying to start a fight he doing a good job. You got tired of it, so after the work day was over you confronted him.
"What, Y/n?" Benson asked
"You tell me. Everytime I try to talk to you, you walk away or just shrug. Did I make you mad somehow?" You asked
"No, I'm not mad I'm just disappointed in the way I've treated you." He explained
"I forgave you, there's nothing to fill disappointed in." You said hugging him
"Don't make excuses for me." Benson mumbled with his face in your hair
You pulled away and kissed Benson with passion and roughness. I took Benson a second to realize what was happening, before you were pinned to the wall, before long clothes started to disappear. Yep I'm stopping here, I'm sure you can imagine what else happened.

Skips
Skips has been, well a little more distant even at the apartment/house. He just doesn't talk, he acts really different towards you. Did you do something to upset him. Yes, no, maybe. You need to know so you could fix whatever it was. At the apartment/house you decide to confront him.
"Skips, we need to talk, okay?" You said you didn't get a reply he just nodded
"What's wrong, did I make you mad? Tell me so I can fix it." You said looking down
"You did nothing wrong, I'm the one that messed, you should be mad at me." Skips said lifting your head up with his hand
"Why would I be mad at you? That's all in the past, I'm focused on here and now, not then and there." You said
"God, I love you." Skips whispered
"I love you too." You said
Skips then kissed you and you kissed back without hesitation. It soon escalated into a very heated make-out session. Which escalated to him taking you to the bedroom. I'm positive you can figure out what happened next.

Thomas
After Thomas had his first break down it was when he called in sick for work. After that he was very distant and a bit self destructive. You just thought something happened that had him like this and he would be over it so you decide not to push him. Well that was until you noticed him not being the same. So like any concerned girlfriend you confronted him about it.
"Thomas are you okay?" You asked him as you walked into the living room
"Yea, why?" He lied
"You're lying, you always look down when you're lying." You said sitting beside him
"Why, why do you love me; after everything I've put you through.?" Thomas asked
"I'll show you why." You said
 You then climbed on top of him pinning him to the couch and you kissed him roughly. Before things could get more heated he flipped you over onto your back and continues kissing you roughly. So clothes were disappearing. I'm sure you can imagine what happens next.  

(Hope you liked it now off for the next scenarios)