Stella Get Booked

Jen's POV

School started for the girls two weeks ago and by the way they act when they come home everyday, I have a feeling they are enjoying it.  After Genesis came home from Tessa's, she convinced me to sign her up for gymnastics and dance.  I happily did it.  She has gymnastics twice a week for two hours each time, and dance once a week for an hour.  She passed through the levels 1,2, and 3 gymnastics in one day!  She was in the jazz dance group.  When I asked why she chose the jazz category she said, "Cause I can do ballet stuff, hip hop stuff, and gymnastics all in one!" 

Stella had certainly become very outgoing to.  Since she only had half-day pre-school, she was out with me a lot.  Believe me, both Genesis and Stella were the talk of all Hollywood.  Speaking of Stella, here's an e-mail about her.  Oh no, what did the tabloids get of her?!  It shows a number to call when she's around.  Well, Stella is in the other room.  Genesis was just picked up by Chloe's mom to go to gymnastics.  I called the number and waited for the other line to pick up.

"Hello?"

"Hi, my name is Jennifer Lawrence.  I got an e-mail about my daughter Stella, and it said to call this number?" 

"Oh yes! My name is Frankie Mason. As you probably know, Stella is extremely adorable!  I work for a large chain of child work agencies.  My supervisor has asked if you will allow Stella to be a model/actress in this agency."

"Oh, one moment.  Let me ask her."

I leaned away from the phone and said, "Stella, do you want to be a model?  Like the TV kids?" I asked.  "Yeah!" she yelled excitedly.  "Are you sure?" I asked, making sure this wasn't just a split second decision.  "Yep!  I wanna be on TV and get my picture taken!" she said happily.  I turned back to the phone.

"She's in!" 

"Fantastic!  Can she come in tomorrow at noon?  We wanna do some head shots and see what's her fit."

"Can it be 1:30?  She's in pre-school until noon and I don't want to rush everything."

"Yeah that should work.  I'll see you tomorrow!"

"Okay, bye."

"Bye!"

I hung up the phone and went over to where my little girl was as she played with her stuffed animals.  "Stella, tomorrow you're gonna go get your picture taken a lot and your gonna get to play a lot of dress up!" I said.  She gasped and giggled in excitement.  I wasn't really sure if I had done the right thing.  I mean, I let Gen do dance and gymnastics.  But that was stuff that wouldn't expose her everywhere (outside of being a celebrity kid).  But modeling?  For a four year old?  A four year old celebrity?  This might be a bigger deal than bargained for.

"Jen?  What does a model do?" Stella asked innocently.  "Well...um...how about I show you?  I'm an actress and model.  Just like you're gonna be!" I said.  "Yeah!  I wanna see!" she said excitedly.  I wet up to my room with Stella behind me so I could find some of the modeling pictures I did.  I found the box of my photos and spread them out on my bed.  I pulled Stella into my lap and let her look at them all.  They were laminated, so I didn't have to worry about any damage.

"Wow!  I get to do this?!" Stella said excitedly.  "Yep, you are gonna be the cutest kid in all of Hollywood!" I said as I hugged her.  "I already am!" Stella said as if it were obvious.  I laughed at her little sass and just hugged her again.  I was gonna miss this.  Just cuddling with my girl.  Genesis was already so much a young adult.  She was only ten, but had enough class and maturity to be an adult.  But she had her little girl moments too.  Stella was my little girl and Gen was my little angel.

***

Lil' shortie chapter, but I wanted to do a little something with Stella.  So things have been sugary sweet for a while...we all know it can't stay that way forever.  So prepare for some up coming plot twists!  They may come soon, they may take a while for you to get the whole picture.  

So question time!  What do you guys want more of?  More Genesis, Stella, Jen, or other additional characters(if so, please be specific)?  Do you want me to add characters?  Should I include more school (Be specific which character), modeling(Stella), dance-gymnastics(Genesis), friendship (Be specific which character), mother-daughter, or other moments?  Let me know my lovelies!  I love your feedback!

Also, one last thing.  Should I have a chapter star?  I would dedicate the chapter of the story to the person who has been extra awesome towards me, this book, or my other books.  Let me know!  If you wanna be the chapter star, be awesome and let me know!