I'm Sorry

Hey guys so I am really sorry.  I haven't updated this story in weeks.  I feel bad about that and I wish I could update this book.  However, I have so much that I'm doing right now.  I'm prepping for finals, have a ton of essays and projects, and different practices.  I just don't have time to keep writing.  This doesn't mean I'm discontinuing this book, just that updates will be slow.  I hope to have this book done by the first week or so of June.  Then the sequel will not be up for a while.  There are books that I want to write as Summer books.

My summer books are: 'The Day I Fall In Love', The Sequel to my Castle book 'What She's Made Of', a Taylor Swift book 'She Is The Best Thing', and another Castle book.  I have a kind of obsession with Castle and feel that I'm kind of out growing the Jennifer Lawrence books.  However this book will end and there will be a sequel.  I don't know if there will be a trilogy though.  I'm just not really feeling these books a whole lot and don't have the 'want' to update anymore.  But I promise I will finish this book and write the sequel.  Some of you will probably be mad that I leave this this book on a cliff hanger and then don't put the sequel up for a while, but it's just so I can have time to write other books.

So yeah, I'm sorry guys.  Expect some slow updates for a while.  But if you like any of my other books on here, be ready for more of them over the summer!  I love you guys so much and feel bad about this.  But you gotta understand that I have to put other things first.  I love you guys and hope you understand.