World of the Mouse

(Picture above is the floor plan of the hotel room.)

Stella's POV

Me and Kit slept the whole plane ride cause it was sooo long!  I think Mommy and Gen were the only one's who stayed up the whole time.  We're at the airport in Orlando getting the rental car.  Josh taught me all about cars, so I know which one we're getting.  Well, that, and I read the car ticket.  We're gonna get a 'Six Passenger Chevrolet Trailblazer SUV 2012'.  Yep, I can read all those big words!  "Alright guys, so far the paps have been on the down-low.  Let's take our stuff and go find the car." Mommy said.  I nodded and adjusted my purple sun glasses.  I was wearing my zebra dress, purple Keds, and my purple sunglasses.  That way, the annoying paps won't see me.

Tori and I each took one of Mommy's hands and Gen was walking next to us.  "Alright!  There it is guys!" Mommy said as we found the car.  It's a big dark blue car and had a huge trunk.  Not like Mommy's car.  She had a red Chevy Malibu.  "Pass em' up." Mommy said as she opened the trunk.  We all gave Mommy our suitcases and she put them into the back.  Genny helped get me and Tori into the car and she got into the front seat.  It's not fair she gets to sit in the front.  She says its cause she's older, but so what?

"To the house of the Mouse!" Genny hollered as the car started.  We started to drive and out of no where, it started storming!  I don't like storms, they're scary so I was scared.  "Mommy." I whined.  "Stella, you can't be scared of the storms.  They're little ones.  It's probably gonna storm, or at least rain, a lot while we're here." Mommy said.  I didn't like hearing the storm, so I put my hands over my ears.

Mommy was right, and the storm did go away in a few minutes.  It stopped right when we saw the big sign that said 'Welcome to Disney World!'.  We all cheered as we passed it.  Gen had her video camera out and she recorded the sign.  She's always videoing everything!  We passed the entrances to Downtown Disney and Epcot and drove all the way to the hotel.  Which was huge!  It was white and had a red roof and gigantic pool!  The pool was probably as big as all of Florida!

"Okay, so you guys remember the plan?  We're gonna get settled in and then we are gonna go to the store and get some groceries and other stuff we couldn't bring on the plan.  Or stuff we forgot." Mommy said as she looked at Gen.  I giggled and so did Tori.  Genny just rolled her eyes.  Genny had forgot her swim suit at home and so we had to go get a new one.  "And the phone charger you forgot?" Gen asked Mommy.  

Mommy rolled her eyes as she parked the car.  I was bouncing up and down and so was Tori.  "This is so cool Stella!" she squealed.  I was just as excited.  Mommy helped me out and Gen helped Tori out.  We went out and got our bags from the back.  I was handed my princess suitcase and I pulled the handle up to roll it.  We all got our suitcases and went up to the hotel doors.  "What's that?" Tori asked pointing to a big long gray thing coming from the hotel.  "That's the monorail.  It's like a sky train." Mommy said.  A sky train?!  Cool!

We went into the hotel and Mommy got us checked into our room.  The guy at the desk yelled, "You-you're Jennifer Lawrence!  And these are your kids!"  Mommy got a little upset and said for him to 'shh'.  She said that if he didn't say anything, she would take a picture with him.  He agreed and then she took a picture with him on his phone.  He gave us the room key and leaned down to us.  "Have a magical stay princesses!" he said happily.  "Thank you!" we all said together.  Tori and I skipped the whole way to the elevator.  Gen and Mommy just walked.

"What number?" I asked as we got in the elevator.  "Push the '3' button." Mommy said.  I found the white button with the black three and pushed it in.  The elevator moved up and we watched the rest of the hotel lobby get smaller as we rose up.  We got out of the elevator when it stopped and went to go find our room.  "318!" Mommy called out.  Tori found the hotel room and we raced to see who got there first.  It was a tie.  "Hold up, you can't get in there without me!" Mommy said as she held up the key card.  "Are you guys excited?" Mommy asked.  "Duh!" Genny said.  Tori and I just nodded and jumped up and down.

"Alright, well in we go!" Mommy said smiling.  She had her phone out and I think was taking a picture or something.  When the door opened we all screamed with happiness.  "Josh!" we all called out.  "Hey girls!" he said as he hugged us.  "You're staying in Disney with us?!" Tori asked.  "Are you?!  Please say yes!" I begged.  I wanted Josh to stay.  "You're in luck, I'm gonna be here the whole trip!" he said.  We all said yay and hugged him more.  "Did you get it?" Josh asked Mommy.  "Yep, all on video." she said waving her phone.

Mommy and Josh kissed and I said 'eww!' with Tori.  Genny covered mine and Tori's eyes with her hands.  "Kids in the room!" Gen said so they would stop.  "Right, sorry." Josh said.  I was so happy he was here!  "This is the coolest!" I yelled.  "You haven't even seen your room!" Josh said.  "We have a room and then there is a kid's room.  Genesis, you get your own bed.  These two will be sharing." Mommy said.  Gen did a little fist pump and muttered, "Yes!"

Josh took us to see our room and holy moly!  It was the coolest ever!  It had canopy beds and we had our own step out balcony.  It looked like a princess room!  It was red, blue, and gold like Snow White's dress!  It was so pretty!  Tori and I got the bed closest to the door and Genny got the bed closer to the balcony.  She said she would need her 'creative space'.  Whatever that means!

"Mommy!  This is so cool!  Thank you so so much!" Tori said

"Mommy!  This is so cool!  Thank you so so much!" Tori said.  "Yeah, this is the bestest Mommy!" I told her.   "I'm glad you guys like it!" Mommy said as she hugged us.  "This is literally the best hotel I have ever been to.  And I've stayed at a lot of hotels for dance and gymnastics." Genny said, "Totally doing a hotel room tour for the Vacation Vlog." 

I opened the balcony doors and you could see the Castle from our room!  "You can see Cinderella's house!" I said.  We all came over and looked out the window.  "Well, we can go explore Disney as soon as we get settled in and go get our stuff from the store.  So let's get to gettin'!" Mommy said.  I took my suitcase and took all of my clothes out and into the drawers.  Tori and Genny did the same while Mommy and Josh went to make a list of the stuff we needed from the store.

This was gonna be the coolest vacation ever!