January 28

(I'm not gonna do everyday in Disney, just to save time.)

Genesis' POV

It's time to get my wild child on!  We're on our way to the Animal Kingdom and OMG I'm so excited.  I was wearing my tasseled forest green tanktop and tan shorts.  I had my wrists covered in African bracelets and my cool army green hat on.  Stella and Tori had decided to wear their matching Lion King dresses that Mama Lawrence had specially made.  We were walking into the park and and there were a bunch of animals.  Like crocodiles.  Not my favorite animals.  But there were flamingos.

"Hey Josh!  That one's lookin at you funny." I said, pointing out a flamingo that had its head cocked to the side, staring at Josh.  "What's not to love?" he asked.  I laughed and rolled my eyes.  He and Mom had taken the precautions of wearing their hats and sunglasses.  "So where we going first?" Mom asked.  "Can we go to Dino Land?" Tori begged.  Man, that girl and her dinosaurs.  "Sure.  Let's head over that way." Mom said.

We went over to DinoLand, seeing the other animals scattered around the park.  I was eyeing the Dinosaur ride.  "If we're gonna do dinosaurs, that is dinosaur." I said pointing to the ride.  Tori and I fist bumped seeing the ride.  Stella was a little weary of the idea.  "I don't know." she said.  "Tell you what.  We'll go over to the fossil dig while they go on the Dinosaur ride.  You guys just meet us there when your done." Josh said.  Mom nodded and we went to the ride.

Okay, Dinosaur ride with Tori.  Not a good idea.  She wasn't scared, but we ended up going on the ride twice so she could make sure she saw everything.  Good thing the line wasn't long.  We went on the Expedition Everest ride and you would think that since Tori was all about the man eating dinosaurs, she would be good with an imaginary Yeti.  Nope.  Those two screamed and ended up crying when we were getting off the ride.

"How about we go do something they want to do now?" Mom asked as she looked at the picture we had gotten of us on the ride.  It was not all that great, probably not going in the scrapbook.  "Let's go on the African Safari ride.  That'd be good for your vlog, huh Genesis?" Josh asked.  "Yeah!  You guys wanna go see the animals?" I asked, trying to cheer up my little sisters.  "Yeah!" they both said, forgetting their fears from Expedition Everest.  I took my video camera out to vlog on the way there.  

"Hey guys, so we're on our way to the African Safari in Disney World's Animal Kingdom.  We just got Expedition Everest, and as you can see, not everyone enjoyed it." I said, aiming down at Tori and Stella.  "I hated it." Stella said, crossing her arms.  I laughed and ended the segment so I could watch where I was walking.

We went on the Safari ride and I videoed the whole thing.  It was so cool.  A giraffe stuck it's head into the tour bus and tried to lick the person in front of us.  The lady was screaming but I was laughing my head off.  I zoomed in on the group of lions as they were lounging in the shade.  It was overall one of the coolest things ever!

"Mommy!  Can I get a shirt from here?" Tori asked as she looked at the shirts offered from the African themed gift shop.   "They'd be a dress on you guys, but yeah.  Go ahead and pick one." Mom said as she watched them look.  "You wanna get something Genesis?" Josh asked.  "Lemme look." I said.  I wasn't looking at shirts though.  I was looking at this necklace that had the Simba painting from The Lion King.  "It cool if I get this?" I asked as I showed it to Mom and Josh.  "That's cool." Mom said as she put it up on the counter with Tori and Stella's shirts.  I put on my necklace right after and twisted it around my fingers.

***

We left Animal Kingdom around lunch time and went back to the hotel.  Only a few people have recognized us so far, and they've been pretty respectful about it.  We're going out to dinner with the princesses now!  I'm super stoked!  Yes, I'm ten but still I'm hanging with Disney royalty.  I had changed into a casual Ariel outfit and it was super cute!

"I think you're more excited about this then them!" Mom said as I anxiously awaited to leave the hotel

"I think you're more excited about this then them!" Mom said as I anxiously awaited to leave the hotel.  Tori and Stella were excited because they got to wear makeup tonight.  Mom was only curling their hair, giving them only blush, eye shadow, and lip gloss.  I had my hair down so I could wear the red flower head band that went with my outfit.  I had done my own light makeup, I had leaned how from YouTube tutorials and from dance competitions.

"Alright guys let's go!" Mom said as she stood at the door with Josh.  He had his arm around her waist as they watched us run to leave.  We took the monorail to the restaurant in the Magic Kingdom.  I looked up at the scroll across the restaurant.  'Cinderella's Royal Table'.  "Hi, reservations for Lawrence?" Mom asked as we came in.  "Ah yes.  Miss Lawrence, your family's royal table is right this way." the man said.  He lead us to our table and Josh pulled out chairs for us all.

I was halfway through the 'Soup of the Day' appetizer when Cinderella came over to greet us all.  "Well, I was most certainly excited to hear that the lovely Lawrence family would be attending tonight." she said.  I smiled as Stella asked, "What's it like to ride in a pumpkin?  Does it have the stuff inside it like a Halloween pumpkin?" "Oh no princess, the pumpkin I rode in was magical and was all cleaned.  Though it is odd to have mice as horses.  They're much stronger then they look." she said.

The rest of the night was magical.  They called for a ballroom dance and Mom and Josh danced.  But that wasn't the super cool part.  Prince Eric, from The Little Mermaid, came up to me and asked if I wanted to dance with him.  He said I looked just like Ariel.  The PhotoPass guy got a picture of me and Prince Eric and gave the code to mom so we could redeem it later.

I felt like a real princess.

***

I'm really sorry for taking so long to update.  I feel bad, but I have had like no motivation to update.  Also if any of you are good at making covers, could you possibly make me a cover for this book and the next book?  The cast list is either at the top of the page or to the side.  If you make a cover, send it to me through an email.  My email is faceygirl442@gmail.com.  Thanks so much guys.  Love you all! 

Also...

Almost 7 THOUSAND VIEWS?!

Over 5 HUNDRED VOTES?!

Almost 4 HUNDRED COMMENTS?!

You guys are the legit best!