Gen's Diary

Hey guys, I feel bad to keep on doing these to you.  But it feels like when I post them on my feed, no one reads it or comments back.  Anyways, would you guys like me to open a thing where you could 'talk to Genesis'.  It would be a completely separate book.  I would be role-playing Genesis and you could ask Genesis questions and read Genesis' diary.  There would probably be two diary entries a week and one Q&A each week.  Now, even though I would be answering physically, it would be answers from the mind set of Genesis.  

So example:

Q:What are your opinions on your sisters?

G:I love them.  Having younger sisters can be fun, but also really annoying.  They're little and so they say a lot of funny stuff, but they also get into a lot of my stuff.  Like one time after I had been on a field trip to the chocolate factory, I had a bunch of chocolates that I got to bring home.  Guess who found them.  But it got back at them.  They were so sick later!  It taught them not to dig into a bunch of sweets that weren't theirs!

So what do you guys think?  I would only answer Genesis questions in that book, so you wouldn't be able to ask them through this book.  Anyways, tell me what you think and I'll put it up!