LA Christmas

Genesis' POV

If you thought I was excited for Christmas, you should have seen Stella and Tori.

"Mommy!  Sissy!  Wake up!  Santa came!" was filled through the house.  "Lovely to wake up to, ain't it Bella?" I said to the little puppy as she yawned.  I threw the blanket off me, admitting to myself that I was also pretty excited.  I picked up Bella and set her down in the backyard to do her business.  A few seconds later she went to the bathroom and was eager to be let back in.  Mom was downstairs putting her hair into a little top knot as Stella and Tori bounced around.

"Merry Christmas." she groggily said as she yawned.  "Merry Christmas." I said as I took Bella's leash off.  "Come Gen!  Move faster!  Santa came, don't you realize that?!" Tori squealed excitedly.  "Yeah, yeah.  I see that." I moaned as I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.  "Well come on!" Stella yelled as she dragged me over to the couch.  I followed her and Tori over to the couch and my eyes fell on the large array of presents.

"Alright, let me set up the video camera and then you guys can go at it." Mom said as she put the video camera on the stand.  I watched the red light turn on and confirmed that we were rolling.  Okay Tori can you give each of you sisters one of their presents?" mom asked.  Tori handed me a green wrapped box and I opened it.  "OMG!  These are so cool!" I squealed.  Knee-high black Converse!  Stella and Tori each opened up a Nabi Kids Tablet and shrieked at the sight.  We were quickly moving around.  "Look what Santa got me!" Tori said as she held up a collection of large colorful hair bows.  I was checking out my new sketch book and drawing pencils.

About forty-five minutes later, all the presents were opened.  Including the big ones!  I had gotten so much awesome stuff!  My knee-high black Converse, a light blue Polaroid camera, a guitar strap, new guitar picks, 'G' shaped earrings, an American Girl Doll bed for Saige, my new sketch book and drawing pencils, and a twenty dollar gift certificate for Steam Game Downloads.  Finally, I also got a totally awesome light purple Razor electric scooter!

"Alright, well Merry Christmas guys!" Mom said as she stopped the video camera.  I took out my Polaroid and took a picture of all of us, including Bella.  "Okay, we have to go to Mama and Papa Lawrence's LA house in two hours, so let's get ready!" Mom yelled excitedly.  I went up to her and gave her a huge hug.  "Thanks." I tell her.  "Your welcome G.  Do you wanna bring Bella to Christmas?" she said.  "Can I?!" I asked excitedly.  "I don't see why not!  This family loves dogs!"  she said.  I smiled and had Bella follow me on her stubby legs up to my room.

I turned on my radio and danced around to various Christmas songs as I got dressed in my Christmas outfit.  I buttoned up my red flannel and put my furry vest over it.  I changed into my dark skinny jeans and pushed my feet into my sparkly gold flats.  I went over to my vanity and plugged in my flat iron.  I straightened my hair and debated what else to do with my hair.  I went through my hair accessories and pulled my bangs back with a large black bow.  There we go, perfect!  I grabbed one of the ribbons off the presents and tied it around Bella's color so she looked all festive too. 

*Seven Hours Later*

We were all hanging out at Mama and Papa Lawrence's house and we had just opened presents.  I had gotten some of the best and most useful stuff ever!  I got this super awesome lime green soccer ball from Mama and Papa Lawrence, along with a New Year's outfit for while we're in Disney.  It was a tied yellow shirt, a bright pink skater skirt, and yellow Vans.  Uncle Ben and Aunt Sarah got me two new sets of dance wear.  And finally, Uncle Blaine got me two new pairs of leggings and two new shirts.  The leggings were galaxy and multi-colored leopard, and the shirts said 'It's a Dancer Thing' and 'I Dance...What's Your SuperPower?'

"Alright guys, we would love to stay, but we have a 4 AM flight for Disney tomorrow." Mom said as we started to leave.  I thanked everyone for the gifts and good food.  Like, really good food!  What?  Come on, priorities!  But I was still super excited to go to Disney.  We had arranged for Mama Lawrence to stay at the house and take care of Bella while we were gone.  We loaded up into the car and Mama Lawrence came with us.  She was going to help us leave tomorrow and then just stay over at the house.

We went back to the house and it was about 6 PM.  "Alright, nobody has taken the stuff out of their suitcases correct?" Mom questioned.  We all shook our heads 'No'.  "Good.  Now you can put the stuff you wanna take on the plane in your backpacks." Mom said.  I went up to my room and found my backpack that had 'G' embroidered on it.  I got my Saige doll and put her in first.  Her arms and head would stick out, but that was okay, cause I was gonna have her out anyways.  I always sleep with her, and just cause I'm on a plane it isn't gonna change!

I put my iPod and earbuds in the front pocket.  I also folded up my blanket and put it in the bag.  I had most of my stuff in my suitcase, so I didn't need a whole lot.  I put my Polaroid in the bag and also put my iPod charger in the bag.  I already had my video camera in my suitcase and charger for it.  There wasn't a whole lot I wanted to bring.  I mean, for both flights I would be asleep!  I guess that would be a good thing, cause I would have room for anything I brought back from Florida.  I decided to bring two issues of 'Dance Spirit' magazine for when we were hanging out in the hotel.

I set my bag down by my suitcase and got changed into my pajamas.  They were bright pink and said 'Dancing in My Dreams' and took my hair down.  Bella was already asleep on my bed.  I went downstairs to help make sure everything was ready to go for tomorrow.  "Do you need help?" I questioned.  "Nope, we've got everything ready to go!" Mom said.  "Can we watch a movie?  A Disney movie since we're going to Disney?" Stella asked.  "That actually sounds like a great idea." Mama Lawrence said.

We went over to the TV and I opened up Netflix.  We ended up agreeing on watching 'Toy Story 2'.  Mama Lawrence made really buttered popcorn and we snuggled on the couch to watch the movie.  Mom kept on checking her phone during the movie and smiled whenever she looked down at it.  I wondered what she was smiling about.  But either way, it was a pretty good Christmas.  And it was just getting started.  Cause we are gonna rock the rest of the year.

Disney style.

****

Hey guys!  So a lot of you did like the idea of me putting little hints at the end of each chapter.  So here is your insight to the next chapter...

HOTEL

There you go guys.  So in the next chapter, you can expect something big in the hotel.  Also shoutouts to some really awesome people: HalleJC (who used my book in a book project.  Her teacher even asked how I wasn't a published author!  Major compliment!) KPanda2013 (A super awesome helper towards me no matter what!) and Kaitlyyyyyyyn (For being the bestest friend ever!!!!) They have always been super supportive of me and this book no matter what I do.  

Also, there are only about 20 chapters left in this book!  It's kinda crazy, so this book will probably be done by around the middle of May or sooner.  Depends on how often I feel like writing what I have planned.  So yeah, you guys all rock.  Also, if you have any ideas for what might happen, tell me.  It totally makes my day to see that I have tons of votes and comments.  

So I tell you what.  If every person who reads this chapter, leaves a vote and comments something, I will update twice (possibly three) times in one day!  So come on guys!  Game on!