Dreams Come True

Genesis' POV

I woke up in a screaming and crying mess.  "Mama!  Josh!" I screamed.  I was crying so bad.  I had a terrible nightmare.  I had been at the red carpet and first I met Miranda Lambert cause she wrote a song for the soundtrack, then I passed out and felt sick, then I woke up in a hospital and they said I had leukemia!

"Genny!  Baby, what's wrong?!" Mama asked scared.  "I had a really bad nightmare.  I-I got cancer and then I-I d-died!  And I had to l-leave you all!" I cried.  I guess I woke up Stella, cause she came crawling into my bed.  "Sissy?  What's wrong?" she asked.  "Genny had a bad dream Stella.  Why don't you go back to bed.  It's late." Josh said.  "No I wanna stay!" Stella whined.  "She's fine.  She can sleep with me." I said, letting my tears slowly stop.

"Genny, sweetie, it wasn't real.  You're fine.  You just got sick and when someone is sick or in pain they sometimes dream of the worst.  I promise sweetie, getting sick one time does immediately transfer to getting cancer." Josh said as she pushed the hair out of my face.  I slowly nodded.  "Okay, see you're alright.  I won't let anything bad happen to you okay?" Mama said.  They both hugged me and Stella as we hugged them back.

"Okay, well it is two in the morning and we still have the premier.  So you two need to get back to sleep." Mama said.  She and Josh left me and Stella and we fell asleep soon after.  I was alright.  I wasn't sick, I just had a nightmare.  It was funny how it seemed so real and good at the beginning.  I met Miranda Lambert!  But then it just took a turn for the worst.

*That Night On The Red Carpet*

"Genesis!  Genesis!" I heard my name be yelled.  I turned and smiled for all the cameras.  I felt beautiful.  I wore the same dress I had in my dream.  Everything was the same, except I didn't have cancer thankfully.  I think I could even see Miranda Lambert a few behind me.  I was about to go and say 'hi' to her.  But she came up to me!  "Your Genesis Lawrence, right?" she asked.  "T-that's me. OMG your Miranda Lambert!" I fangirled.

"I love your music so much.  I saw the video of that song you wrote, I love it so much!" Miranda said as the cameras captured it all.  "Funny, I should be saying all of this to you!  I love your songs!" I said happily.  We hugged and the cameras captured it all.  Then, just like in my dream, I noticed how similar we looked.  Eyes, nose, facial structure...wow, kinda weird.  Hopefully this was where the similarities would end compared to my dream.

Then it was time for the movie.  I was excited to see what Mama, Josh, and the rest had worked so hard on.  Georgina took Stella back to the makeup room, cause Mama didn't want her to see all the intense scenes from Catching Fire.  I really couldn't wait to watch.  I took a seat in the VIP section on the end next to Mama.  Francis, the director, made an introduction and thanked all the actors and actresses.

When the movie started I watched intently.  I had seen the first Hunger Games movie with my mom and dad.  They bought it and we watched it while Stella was at a friend's house for a birthday party.  The movie had my attention for the whole two hours.  When Peeta said that he and Katniss 'had a baby', my jaw literally dropped.  Then when Peeta didn't come up in the water during the battle at the Cornucopia, I got nervous.  

I was having major feels when any of the characters were experiencing the affects of what happened in each section of the clock.  It was hard to remember that Katniss was my Mama, and Peeta was her boyfriend.  When the movie ended I was in shock.  It was all to protect Peeta?!  What the heck!  And then when Gale said that 'District 12 was gone'!  I was flipping out!  "Mama what happens next?!" I begged to know.  "You'll have to wait until we film the next movie." she taunted.

Then we went to the after party.  Oh my freaking God!  It was so cool!  There was the whole cast and a panel set up for us to answer questions.  It was really cool, they even put my name up their.  Probably to ask questions about my life and stuff.  I even met up with Miranda again.  Okay, I was trying to get used to meeting a bunch of celebrities and stuff, but I was like Mama.  I freaked out over celebrities.  Especially those who sing like angels!

She approached me and Mama.  "Hey, Jennifer.  I was wondering if I could possibly take Genesis to Nashville sometime and record with her.  It was actually my producer that showed me her voice and I would love to work with her." she said.  My jaw might has well have hit the floor.  "Y-you wanna sing...with m-me!" I asked.  "Yep!  You've got a little country girl sass in you.  You remind me a lot of myself." she said smiling.

"Mama!  Can I?" I begged.  "That sounds fantastic.  We'll exchange numbers and get it set up." Mama said.  "Thank you!" I squealed and ran to find Willow.  I wanted to tell her.  "Willow!" I yelled as I ran over to her.  "What?" she asked as she hugged me.  "I'm going to Nashville to work with Miranda Lambert!" I whisper-yelled.  "No way!" she said as she hugged me tighter.  We then went to go find Meta Goulding.  She was Enobaria in the film, you know the chick with the pointy teeth?  Yeah her.  We all danced like crazy people for a while.

I'm so glad that I only had a dream.  Cause reality was way better right now!  They say that dreams come true.  Meeting Miranda Lambert was always a dream of mine, and now I was gonna sing with her.  I'm glad that dream came true as apposed to the one about me getting cancer and dying. 

I guess dreams do come true, I'm just glad not all of them do!

***

Okay, so I know I pissed a lot of people off in the last chapter.  I couldn't do that though! LOL!  But if any of you really know me as a writer and person, you know that I am well known for my plot-twists.  So yes, you have permission to say how I scared you all and stuff.  But quiet a few of you are beginning to develop a few theories about Genesis and Miranda.  None of you really know what will happen though, just me!  HAHAHA!  So yeah, comment your theories and see if your right!  

LOVE YA'LL!  Don't hate me for the last chapter!