Reunited

Genesis' POV

So the whole 'Get Tessa to Apologize' thing did not work out.  She did end up sitting alone the first day, but by the next day she was hanging out with a bunch of the cheerleader girls.  Who made sure they were talking loud enough for us to hear each of their snide comments.  But Chloe, Jamie and I just moved to a different table far away from them.  But what Tessa still doesn't know is about me being on Castle.  I'm sure that would get her blood boiling, so I'm trying to keep it on the down-low.  The only other person who knows is Miss Parish, because I was gonna be gone for a week.  Kinda funny because there's Tamala Jones as Lanie Parish on the show!

But I'm leaving for the show tonight and I'm so excited.  The car is picking me up at the house and taking me to the hotel where I'm gonna be staying with Stana.  She specifically requested that I be with her.  She said she missed me, which made me really happy!  I was honestly surprised that she remembered me, but my face has been on almost every magazine since mid-August.

I was making sure I had my bag packed for the week, cause the hotel and set is like two hours away from the house.  I had found out that we were going to be using my wardrobe as much as possible so the character was more 'me'.  I had just gotten out of school so I was packing as fast as I could.  I also wanted there to be clothes that were me and not someone I was pretending to be.  Andrew said I was supposed to be a conservative girl that was from the upper class.  When I asked him what that meant, he said it was pretty much me.  A rich girl that could have anything, but didn't want it.

I kept most of my outfits pretty simple.  February in LA was different then having a set look like February in New York so it was mostly jeans, t-shirts, and a sweater.  I had everything put into my light blue suitcase with the bright pink 'G' embroidered on the front.  I zipped it up and sat on top of it.  I looked over at my guitar and debated bringing it.  I was in the middle of a debate with myself when Grandma Lawrence came in.

"Hey sweetheart." she said and joined me on the bed.  "Hi." I said with a weakish smile.  "Now what's that for?" she asked as she put her arm around my shoulder.  "I don't know.  It just seems...surreal." I said using last week's vocab word.  "That's the same thing Jen thought.  But it's gonna be great and you're gonna have an awesome week." she said as she kissed my forehead and left.  Am I the only one that gets this?  Or am I just overreacting?  This is a huge TV role!  My first actual acting thing!  Stella has more of a profile than me! She's done commercials and might even have an indie movie role!

During my mini catastrophe, I finished putting together my backpack.  I had my iPod, laptop, dance shoes (because I needed to stay tight and work on my turns), chargers, and of course a can of Pringles because....Pringles!  I looked and made sure I had everything.  I decided that if I had anytime to write any music I would use the guitar app on my iPod.

I looked back at my digital clock and saw that it was already 5:30!  I got out of school at 2:30 and then went straight to dance from 2:45 to 4:00.  I think that packing in less than an hour and a half is a personal best!  But that means the car is gonna be here like any minute!  I made sure I had my iPod and earbuds in my pocket, grabbed my bags and went down stairs.

"Getting ready to leave?  Eat something first." Grandpa Lawrence said.  I looked around at the dinner table and grabbed a shrimp kabob.  "You're gonna want more than that." Grandma Lawrence said.  "I'll be fine.  Worse comes to worst, I can grab something from room service." I said as I pulled off a shrimp.  "Oh yeah this is from your mom for the week." Grandpa said as he handed me 200 dollars in twenties.  "And there is also money for you two to have fun during the week." Grandma said as she pointed to Tori and Stella.

As I finished my shrimp and put the money in my pocket, I heard a car horn outside.  "That's my ride!" I said happily.  "We'll walk you out." Grandma said as I hugged Stella and Tori bye.  "Don't miss me too much.  But stay out of my room, and don't mess with Bella!" I said.  They had figure out that Bella will sit still long enough for them to put clothes and makeup on her.  The poor dog.  At the door I said bye to Grandma and Grandpa Lawrence and then went to the back of the car.  Where I got a real surprise!

"Hey G!" Stana said.  "Stana?!  I didn't know you were coming!  I thought I was meeting you at the hotel?" I asked as the car began to pull away.  I adjusted my suitcase next to me as she said, "I was supposed to, but I was excited to see you again!  So what's been going on?  You're the face of every magazine!" she said happily.

I told her about the fire, getting adopted, starting dance and gymnastics, writing with Miranda Lambert (that felt so long ago), writing my own songs, when we went to Disney and that occupied the conversation for pretty much the entire hour and a half long drive to the hotel.  "Have you ever, by chance, stayed in a Presidential Suite?" Stana asked.  "I don't think so." I said as I checked in.  I had to check in seperatley to Stana since our rooms were technically adjoined.

"You're gonna like it.  Trust me." she said with a smile.  I loved being with her.  It was like being with an older sister.  We went up to the adjoined rooms and I was in shock.  "Holy heck!" I said in shock.  This room was amazing!  "Damn.  Yours is cooler than mine." she said as we checked the room out.  It was like all white and gold and so pretty.

  It was like all white and gold and so pretty

"Sweet, this floor is like a dance floor.  I can practice my routine at night." I thought to myself.  "Alright well I don't know about you, but I am going to sleep, because I got back from a week in the Rocky Mountains." Stana said.  "Need anything, my door's open." she said as she went over to her side of the rooms.

I got changed into my black tank top and bright green workout shorts.  I tied my hair up into a top knot and fell back on the bed.  I went on my laptop and started doing a bit of messing around when I came across this thing called 'Wattpad'.  It was supposed to have all these free stories written by everyday people.  I installed it on my iPod and created an account.  I was going to use Official.Genesis.Lawrence but to my surprise, somebody else had that username!  That kinda ticked me off.  So my username became Official.Genesis.Carlie.Lawrence.  

I started searching random things and there are a lot of books about Mom, even some about me!  One was if this one girl was my twin sister and we were both adopted by Jen with Stella.  It was kinda creepy about how much these people knew about me.  I ended up closing my laptop and trying to get some sleep around 9:30.

I had a long week ahead of me.

***

Hey guys!  Advertising Wattpad in a Wattpad book!  I hope you guys liked!  There are only about five more chapters left in this book!  Comment, Like, and Follow Me!